Salutous! [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : Salutous!

Incogito
10-07-2007, 02:04 AM
I think that may be a bit of abutor in the title there, but anyway.

Greetings! (As I was ment to say)

I'm 16, live in Tassie, and cook for a living. I'm also looking foward toTatsumaki - I haven't played a game (Any game, really), for a long while but you've got my interests with this great looking MMO of yours.

Anyway, I do a lot of work with computers in my free time (programming, especially), so I'm hoping to help out here as much as possible.

Anyway, it's nice for once to see a large, friendly community around a game such as this - one that I'm hoping I will be able to join :P

Maybe I should of written this in Latin. Doesn't look very fluent to me, then again, what does with chronic insomnia? :P

Nice to meet you all, anyway.

Letum
10-07-2007, 02:25 AM
viva la insomnia! :party: ...well if u havent played in long time then u will enjoy this game (once it is released) a lot :)

and to apply to some dev position write here -->http://www.eyesoute.com/ well actually u gotta select section and then write, if u have some sample of ur skills then u should include them too, i bet they will/would increase ur chances quite a lot..

btw i am mere forum member.. newayz have fun :sgrin:

Vahn
10-07-2007, 02:43 AM
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here as a part of the community.

Also, Insomnia: ...Yep.

You mentioned you cook for a living - what do you cook?

Incogito
10-07-2007, 02:46 AM
Yeah, thanks Letum, sent in an application, let's see how we go, eh?

"Cook" is a pretty loose term - really, there's no difficulty in cooking chicken for KFC, bar the stupid managers, low pay, and general degenerating conditions. Still, I'm working 30-odd hours a week, and it's not like I can do anything else either (I.e, sleep), so I think I'll manager ;)

edit: Can't seem to PM anyone - what gives?

Suchiko
10-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Yes welcome welcome! Cooks are always appreciated around me!............ FEED US!

Lonelyassassin5
10-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Its nice to have you here, browse the forums and post away! =) Cant wait to get to know you better. =)

Vahn
10-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Incogito -- You're still a Junior Member. It takes time and posts to become a regular member, at which point you'll be able to PM.

yuir
10-08-2007, 04:41 AM
HI HI Incogito sorry about the late welcome, im about to give you never noticed we had some new had joined....any way here goes,

"hi and welcome"

i never said that it was going to be a good welcome:p ok bye for now