Konichi wa! im new so i guess this is the place for me :) [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : Konichi wa! im new so i guess this is the place for me :)

daichi_nakamura
10-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Nihongo o hanasu koto ga dekimas' ka?

lie? sumimasen... let me introduce myself in english:D
im Nakamura Daichi san. and im glad to part of this community

im new to this game but i have read up alot about it, one thing im not sure about tho, is what the kimonos will look like, i know this game looks amazing (and is)... but ive played many "oriental" mmorpg's claiming to have amazing samurai qualities, and ended up having none........

so if anyone could PM me or just post here a screenshot of a good kimono that would be great:D

EDIT: thanks for helping me but can europeans play this game or have they ban IP from europe? also, will they send me an american disk if i preorder? because i heard that some american online games ban IP's form europe and there patches dont work...

(i apologise for my "over" punctiuation, but ive allways found it helps to express what im feeling at that point, and it helps get my point across because i speak to alot of foreign people online.)

Yagyu
10-31-2008, 09:33 PM
konichiwa nakamura san how r u, im a noob as well. At least to this game. But welcome nonetheless it seems to have a pretty good community and the poeple are pretty cool.

Vahn
11-01-2008, 01:40 AM
Welcome Daichi Nakamura. Glad to have you here as a part of the community.

Screenshots are released based on the team's schedule, so you'll get to see what you're looking for eventually.

I'm curious - what about your post is considered "over" punctuated?

About the signature: Go to your User CP (option up near the top) and check out your options there. Once you've been a member long enough and have been active, more options will become available to you.

yuir
11-01-2008, 02:44 AM
Welcome welcome, Daichi Nakamura to tatsumaki.....well welcome to the forum for tatsumaki i hope you will have fun on here while you wait for the game to be ready

Sokuku Ishimaru
11-01-2008, 04:53 AM
Nakamura-san, welcome.

There are no screen shots displaying clothes as of yet. But I would like to just point this isn't your run of the mill 'SAMURAI' MMO, this isn't some random Korean game looking to make a quick buck.

It will be VERY close to what we all know as Nippon in the time period its set, which I believe is the early 15th Century? Kimonos will certainly be in the game, as well as much more.

And once more, Nakamura-san welcome.

daichi_nakamura
11-01-2008, 09:13 AM
WOW! i feel so welcomed lol!

SunWuKong
11-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Glad to have you here.