My Future Tattoos [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : My Future Tattoos

Philosophus
07-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey,I am in need of someones awesome drawing skills and thought you guys might be up for the task or challenge even
so tatsumaki`s drawers i call you out for a draw-out :-p
Here`s the challenge: Create my tattoos
looking for some wings preferably dragon wings/scale wings to go across my upper back/back and onto my upper arms/ shoulder area
also to have religious symbols overlay across each other as a statement
(of all existing religions if possible)
underneath that a upside down all seeing eye with the eye stopping at the end of my lower-back
close to my butt-crack. To add also Random cool tattoos you can invent even
I wish for it to be a complex art piece and total covering, although coherent.
strings of UV ink in it for awesomeness will also be in.

Although nice to have it drawn up, at a later time i will do my lower arms and hands in Uv-ink
If you feel up for the challenge draw up as many creative/imaginative tattoo images you wish

I hope all the reference images gives you a fair image of how to/and of what i am looking for
you`ll draw it, i like it and i`ll end up tattooing it onto myself

Here`s a few pointers I am into science fiction,Japanese mythology as Norse Mythology
abstract art and certain maya/aztec type art pieces
Favorite colors:::-Golden,Dark red,Jade, Icy blue,Lavender purple.
Hope you accept the challenge

Ps.
if you wonder how i can afford this, i cant.
but i know a friend that does tattooing and need skin to experiment with ofc with stencils, but he don't know how to draw and i am not confident enough in myself to draw it up. :P

Something along the lines how this image look is what i am looking for, also found a page to upload regular files so here ya go http://ifile.it/aub1xpt
on top there is a ticket system so just wait and it will redirect to actual download, also on top

WhiteHawk
07-20-2009, 07:22 AM
Well that's interesting. Personally I suggest you keep it simple (if you try to add too much stuff, you'll end up with something that looks like a pile of bumperstickers).

I didn't know how to fit the all seeing eye with the rest of the composition, but here's what I came up with (I tried to keep the symbolism mixed, with plenty of the main - and most recognized - religious icons overlapping in a way that made sense, to give it some needed structure).

Here's what I've got.
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3985/tatoostencilwhitehawk.png

NinjaKerocker
07-20-2009, 07:38 AM
wow nice work with mixin the symbols, imma go get to work then, i'll post once i have something

Philosophus
07-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the warning Whitehawk, i know that.
You might say and do differently when you see my reference material, also not bad but that's in my taste to simple although simple whilst being complex
I`m after something that might even give you guys a decent challenge, even 3d like.
As i know many of you have this hobby of drawing and enjoys complexity.

http://ifile.it/aub1xpt
on top there is a ticket system so just wait and it will redirect to actual download, also on top

NinjaKerocker
07-20-2009, 09:10 AM
I take no credit for any of this, i merely just compiled and edited a few things i found on the internet.

Philosophus
07-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Not bad composition compiled of various pieces
I sorta like it but its to religious for me, i wish for something more neutral if possible
If i get my hand on some paper and to a scanner i`ll draw up a simple thing as an example

Svage
07-20-2009, 02:15 PM
when you get yours selected, I'll use this thread to get mine drawn up. Much smaller in scale but I will need several put together in the long run. lol I'll see what I can put together for you here as well.

Philosophus
07-20-2009, 02:58 PM
What parts you plan to Tattoo Svage?
and Thanks

Svage
07-20-2009, 06:32 PM
I have my forearms and arms at teh shoulders are tatooed already, I'll take pics and post them. (one of the places I got teh Idea for the Dragon and Rose, It matches my forearm tatoos.) I want my chest and back tatooed, but I am kinda picky on what I am getting done there. My arms were all just nice art I saw when I wanted a tatoo.

Here are my forearm tats, I can get my wife to take the pics when she gets home if you need better.

Svage
07-20-2009, 07:24 PM
Ok, here are some better pics.. plus my good shoulder one. the other (not pictured) is a little one for my daughter. Her initials and such.

Philosophus
07-21-2009, 12:51 PM
That`s pretty cool looking tattoos you got there.
do those planned hold any meaning to you?
You said 2 on your arm was just random spur moment thingy, have those grown on you and recieved a purpose and meaning?

----

Svage
07-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Yes, the ones on my forearms are the basis of the dragon and rose, or Ryubara clan I have here. the rose was also a form of therapy durring a very tough time in my life.
The one on my shoulder is just that, a pretty on my skin.

The ones I want done, a mountain on my back, with the Kanji for Yama on it, and symbols for earth around it. I once had a ouiji board tell me I am a geomancer, and It fit with my natural atraction to earth and stone. THe other tatoo I want is to be put across my chest. A angel and a succubus sitting back to back, the Idea came to me along time ago, but the clarification of it came when I found this picture. I want the feel of it to be very similar to the picture I posted here.

Philosophus
07-21-2009, 03:24 PM
by chest does that count in the nipples. hear that hurt like hell
Anyhow nice art piece there man, and to those you want to add on, got to post them once you had them done, i want to see.

Btw Dled from link i have up there?

Svage
07-21-2009, 03:54 PM
yeah, I got that downloaded, just checking it out. Not sure how usefull I will be, I can't focus on one project long enough to get much in the way of quality done, but I might be able to put some stuff together for ya. I'll see what I can pull out.

Mainly I figured they would go around the nipples, but my nipples are pretty numb, used to have them pierced and now they are almost all scar tissue.
It can't hurt much mor ethan the soft spot on the inside of the elbow, and at the base of the hand on the inside of the wrist. those are sensitive areas.

Philosophus
07-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Know its prolly to soon to ask, but anyone been in the think-tank for possible art pieces for me?
Awaiting like a little child at Christmas eve :D