Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

Eyes Out Entertainment Forums (http://www.eoeforums.com/index.php)
-   Tatsumaki Anime (http://www.eoeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Media (Public) (http://www.eoeforums.com/showthread.php?t=1891)

Senshi 01-17-2006 05:58 PM

Here Video/Audio and Pictures will be released to the public.

aaano 05-02-2009 11:32 AM

Re: Media (Public)

i am a bit confused.. is there supposed to be something in your post?

Letum 05-02-2009 07:52 PM

nope, it's work in progress which is most likely abandoned.
Don't take my word for it but it's highly unlikely that we'll see an TLAW anime even though I'd super enjoy it -_-

WhiteHawk 05-03-2009 03:02 AM

In case you haven't noticed, this thread is 3 years old. Some forum bot posted spam here recently (which is why it appeared recent) but that has since been deleted by our speedy moderators. =D

Yagyu 05-03-2009 03:11 AM

I know senshi popped up not long ago speaking of trying to revive the anime project. He got one maybe two responses but not nearly enough to begin coming close to tackling a project of this magnitude. I started the Tatsumaki Manga in part because of the inactivity of the Anime. So if you want Tatsumaki stories feel free to read the Manga, or you can read some of the various Samurai based RPG's others have done. I know the Yagyu Clan has a large RPG community with losts of interesting stories to read. I know as well there was a community based rpg going on for some time. Ask Vahn about those.

Senshi 05-03-2009 10:02 PM

Actually, there were some things in this thread, but I removed them after the old project fell apart. :)

aaano 05-04-2009 08:54 AM

awww this fact make me very sad...

was there any type of finished products or was it just plans

Senshi 05-04-2009 03:15 PM

We had character designs and a script ready, but the activity level fell, and the project fell apart. :(

Yagyu 05-04-2009 05:30 PM

Well dude a full production Anime would takes thousands and thousands of pics, plus you need to ink them color them have back grounds ect. Even many major productions of cartoons and anime fail or can only squeeze out a couple of episodes because of the work load and amount of people needed. I definitely agree it woulda been awesome but i think its far to grand an undertaking, even if you guys got a full team that wouldnt drift away and be completely devoted your still looking at a year or two or even three before youd see the first episode. But if you guys ever do get it going, lemme know, ill be happy to write or voice act, though id recommend having auditions for acting AND writing AND well almost everything.

Shinobikaito 05-04-2009 06:50 PM

I'd voice act too. :D

And I could do character designs and writing for it, if you wanted.