Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

Eyes Out Entertainment Forums (http://www.eoeforums.com/index.php)
-   悪天使 The Akutenshi Family (http://www.eoeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   [RP] The Quiet Pub (http://www.eoeforums.com/showthread.php?t=989)

Akuma 08-18-2005 10:43 PM

[RP] The Quiet Pub
 
A shoddy, decaying old tavern rests nestled in a small town. Rumors on the air say this is a meeting place for the less-than-honorable. The lights are on, but little noise can be heard from inside.

moses 08-18-2005 10:46 PM

Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub
 
Kurokami steps in from the drizzling rain outside. He notices know "big" names in the room. He decides he might as well have a sake and see what happens. He chooses the darkest corner and sits down on the shoddy stool. "I'll have 2 bottles of sake and some dumplings." he yells toword the bar.

Akuma 08-18-2005 11:02 PM

Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub
 
Akuma glances up from his water as Kurokami enters the door.

Hmm. I wonder who that guy is...this place as has been quiet all day. I had hoped this sort of place would be swelling with unemployed outlaws to pick up.

I'm still not sure if starting this 'band of thieves' is the right thing to do. I'm a wanted man now - society has thrown me out of it's house and put a bounty on my head. I'd rather fight like hell than run into the shadows and hide. Bring me your unwanted - your misfits of the world...and I will make them the devil's army.


He shakes his head and ends his personal rant to himself. By this time Kurokami has already taken a seat. Akuma peers at Kurokami one last time, hoping he doesn't take notice of the scrutinization.

glowsticknation 08-19-2005 07:11 PM

Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub
 
Yuki walks into the tavern in hopes to get a nice big bottle of sake... but as yuki steps up to the waitress, he notices the company kept in the tavern... in a quick and decisive move he punches the waitress in the gut and runs like a bandit out of the tavern

Akuma 08-19-2005 07:44 PM

Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub
 
Akuma raises his eyebrow at Yuki as he dashes out the door just as soon as he had come.

A crazy man like that could definitely be of use to me...I better find him and offer him a job before these guys dish out some justice for hitting their favorite girl...

He rises up quickly and makes his way out the door just before a small crowd of thugs and bandits do the same.

"Hey, you! Slow down! I'll help you!" Akuma shouts in pursuit, just ahead of the enraged crowd of goons. "If you want to live you're going to need some help!"

glowsticknation 08-19-2005 07:46 PM

Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub
 
Yuki stops and turns around in shock at what he had started... with more quick and decisive thinking he yells "ok, i'll help... from over there"... and as he points to the grassy hill several hundred meters away, he throws 2 lit fireworks towards the band of thugs and bolts towards the hill

Akuma 08-19-2005 08:01 PM

Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub
 
His eyes open widely as he sees the firecrackers thrown.

Oh no...who the hell would sell bombs to a crazy man like that?

He splits away from the flailing mob as they all begin to howl and scream in panic. Akuma reaches for his sword quickly and makes a quick, clean cut into one of the firecrackers. It falls to the ground - burning fuse severed.

"You know what...I like your style." His eye wanders over to the morons spasming in the street as the firecracker erupts, setting a few on fire and leaving the others injured and covered in ash.

"I don't plan on harming you, good sir. You can stop running now..." He speaks loud enough to be heard but no longer shouts as he continues the chase of Yuki.

glowsticknation 08-19-2005 08:03 PM

Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub
 
*trips* ow, i hurt my pride... nothing a good bottle of sake and a woman wouldn't fix tho, says yuki as he nudges the man now standing over him

Akuma 08-19-2005 08:08 PM

Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub
 
Akuma sighs as he looks down. "So what the hell were you supposed to be doing back there anyway? Just trying to give your explosives a test run?"

He nudges him lightly in the side with his foot. "Get up."

glowsticknation 08-19-2005 08:25 PM

Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub
 
*gets up while unsheating his sword and making a violent slash upwards* well... you never really get to know someone until you've punched their waitress and thrown fireworks at them... i guess you're good... just as long as you let me wear your eyepatch twice a season...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 - 2008, Eyes Out Entertainment
Ad Management by RedTyger