Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

Eyes Out Entertainment Forums (http://www.eoeforums.com/index.php)
-   Kame Family (http://www.eoeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Kame members (http://www.eoeforums.com/showthread.php?t=1084)

Grun 08-28-2005 12:21 PM

Kame members

This is a thread to list the Members of the Kame family. The members are also encuraged to add a small piece about themself, why they joined this family and IM nicks if they want to(Hint: if you're giving out an e-mail adress, use [at] instead of @, in case any program is looking at the forums after emails to send spam to). I will update this list as any new members join.
(Spiffy list, eh?)

Now, about me: I am 17 years old. I live in Norway and have been hanging at forums for a couple of years. I made this family because I saw a niche that could be filled. I also liked the idea of a family with lots of power but not through fighting.
If anyone has been so smart that they've got GoogleTalk, they can reach me there under the e-mail GrunThinking[at]gmail.com

Leluu 08-28-2005 08:02 PM

Re: Kame members

Hi everybody,
I'm too old to post my age here. I live in Germany.
In every mmorpg i tried to be a crafter or gatherer of some kind and i won't change my behavior.

Kurosaki 08-30-2005 02:22 PM

Hey, Ive been pretty busy at work doing 60 hour weeks. Been far to tired to bother with my lappy. But im back. Grun : Grats on the 100 and the family's finally up. lang levende Kame

Har min invitasjon ekspirert? Eller gjør De enda har en å skille for meg

I hope thats correct. I cant speak Norwegian well

OmegaLord 09-03-2005 12:38 PM

Well, first I want to say thanks to Grun for letting me join his family, wich I am sure its gonna rock! I'm 15 years old and my birthday is in October. I live in Portugal, wich is a cool place to live, except for the usual stuff of every country, and our soccer team is one of the best :P .

Kurosaki 10-28-2005 09:00 AM

OmegaLord, Happy Birthday! Happy 16th, Hope your having a good day!

OmegaLord 11-02-2005 08:54 AM

Thanks mate. I'm sorry I've been away from the computer these days, got myself an expanded weekend :)

P.S. In fact I've been away from the forums for quite awile so it really isn't that much notable. Ill try to show up from time to time.

Kurosaki 05-03-2006 06:36 PM

Im a little worried....... Last post made by a member of this family was back in November 2005. You folks still around?

Ronin 05-03-2006 06:40 PM

Don't worry Kuro, they'll be back when Tatsu releases, they're hibernating basically ^_^

Kurosaki 05-03-2006 06:51 PM

Hope so. If they dont I guess i'l have to apply to join a different family.

Ronin 05-03-2006 06:58 PM

Always welcome to the Ikko :P lol