Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Archives > Archived: General

Archived: General General discussions about Tatsumaki: Land at War go here.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Tatsumaki Video Producer

Masamune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Masamune Send a message via MSN to Masamune
Default Re: Concerned

I'd say if no one new contributes to the discussion in a few days to just close it, otherwise the argument will keep going back and forth and will get nowhere.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2007, 12:26 AM

uzshka is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to uzshka

If it is ok with people I could write a hopefully unbiased summary of the argument to be displayed on the first post, so that any dead thread hunters don't get the wrong impression.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:12 AM

Muscleking131 is on a distinguished road

I just want to say, i read this whole thing. And its a good read, really. I myself havent preordered cuz of doubt. So i understand where uzshkas comin from. The fact that the guys workin on this thing made well put posts backing up their game and its progress infact works well twords making people 'come around' and preorder, i think so anyway. Have to admit the slow to dead forum kinda bums me out, but i am coming around i think. Heck i joined a clan, wasnt gonna do that cuz i thought this was kinda a dream game and i didnt see enough to make me think its gonna happen. Why bother to mess around in a clan?

Anyways im gettin off track, what i mean to say is, basically im sittin here, bored cuz my team didnt show for the game today, and i see this thread has a red dot, so i read the whole thing, and i have to say my faith has been boosted abit cuz of it, and that this shouldnt fade, but somebody should make it short and sweet. I think it would help out.

You cant roll with a broken upper hand!
Old 02-28-2007, 07:21 AM

uzshka is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to uzshka

Oh and btw, I don't especially see a reason to lock this thread. Chances are nobody will reply and it will drop down the forums list anyway, besides, it can't hurt if someone wants to add there opinion. If we get anything ugly however I am all for closing the thread.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:42 AM
Peace Artist

Tenshin is on a distinguished road

I think a summary in the first post would be a good idea.

I have to commend you for making this thread, and I think you only created it because you have doubts you wish to be eliminated. You created this post stating your doubts and concerns about the progress and updates.

Updates are usually screenshots, models, videos, and as explained by the team, they've been working heavily on the engine for the past year. I assume once the engine and server are finished there will be a lot more focus put into the more visually appealing parts of the game and details of gameplay, which is what updates are for.

This is a good thread, because as I said, I think everyone has their doubts to a certain degree, and this brings up the issue and allows the team to explain and comfort us, extinguishing our doubts with an explaination. I think there should be an updated first post detailing the main points of doubts followed by the team's solutions and diffusions of those doubts.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:52 AM

Tatsuke is on a distinguished road

Hopefully, everyone has understood that programming something big like this is really long and could be a real pain in the *** if you have a bug that you have a hard time to find between you're thousand line of codes.

I haven't been here for long I just discovered this game couple days ago (after trying for a few weeks to find a good MMORPG that would meet my expectation), but the fact that the team didn't do nothing never crossed my mind since they seemed really present in the forum answering lot's of question.

For me the reason that I haven't pre-order already is not a question about is the team doing thing cause I'm sure they do and that I know it takes a lot of time to create a game (well if you want bug-free) and I much rather wait for them to do a good job then to release an half-make game. I haven't pre-ordered cause I want to be sure the thing saided about the game will be the game.