Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Polls and Surveys

Polls and Surveys Polls and surveys will be housed here; only developers are allowed to create new threads.

View Poll Results: What aspects are you most looking forward to?
Free to play option 40 30.08%
Unique combat system 82 61.65%
No monsters, classes or grinding 75 56.39%
Ability to do anything and be anyone you want 99 74.44%
Ability to build your own home, city, etc. 91 68.42%
Weekly events 36 27.07%
The crafting system 65 48.87%
The weather 53 39.85%
A more realistic approach to items, weapons and armor 79 59.40%
Other (Define in reply) 14 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2007, 04:30 PM
Sculpted from Awesomeness

Vahn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Vahn Send a message via MSN to Vahn
Default Re: What are you most looking forward to?

The "no grinding" is what attracted me to this game originally. Well, that and the Japanese theme, which one could theoretically apply to anything and get my attention.

I'm very interested in an interesting and fun crafting system as well. Or rather, I'm very interested in finding out what the Devs plan to do with the crafting system - then I'll formulate an opinion on it.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:29 PM

Sorcha Donas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sorcha Donas Send a message via MSN to Sorcha Donas Send a message via Yahoo to Sorcha Donas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
Well, that and the Japanese theme, which one could theoretically apply to anything and get my attention.
*Grins*

I must confess that that is also one of the biggest selling points of this game for me. I'd have never picked up Way of the Samurai or watched Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai or any film by Akira Kurosawa if that wasn't the case. Don't get me wrong, they're some of the most fun games and the best movies I've ever watched, but what initially attracted me to them was the fact that the were set in feudal Japan.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:21 AM

pinetree is on a distinguished road

Hi!

I`am a newbie to this forums and my english is not so good. Please excuse my mistakes .

For quite some time now I ´ve been looking for a game, which is not the usual hack´n slay, gather items, get a long quest-list and try to do those quests as fast as possible kind of playing experience.

I am really looking forward to all the aspects, which give the game a realistic feeling and me the chance to create a character, which just has a "normal" live in a different fantasy world (maybe a fisher-woman or such).

And I also really like the thing about the weather having a real influence on the game world .

For combat I don´t care much. A little action now and then is nice, but for me the combat system doesn´t necessarily have to be very innovative.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:02 AM

Kurogo is on a distinguished road

The freedom to do what I want, build a house anywhere, and change my mind and do something else. The innovative combat style and dynamic crafting system also sound awesome. But any other game could have all this if they tried hard enough. I'm signing up for this game because it is in Japan. RP FTW!
Old 01-05-2008, 10:18 AM

Shiro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shiro Send a message via MSN to Shiro Send a message via Yahoo to Shiro

There are 5 things that attracted me to this game:

Japan
Samurai
Katana's
Tradditional outfits
Traditional houses
Old 01-05-2008, 01:23 PM

Fudo Gen is on a distinguished road

I was attracted to this game by its goal of going to the most realistic MMO set in feudal japan.For me, the most important aspect would be the combat system especially if it has a natural feel to the movements instead of just point and click and the final outcome is based on your weapon stats and your armor stats. I used to play Star wars galaxies (liked it, and then hated it because of how they changed your qualities), Conquer online, but quit that too since the gameplay is unfair unless you have the very rare items which is similar to voyage century online. I for once would like to see a game that is similar to bushido blade where you can kill with a single good hit at a vital point/area (if in case a family group is together and you feel like wasting them for having attacked you in the past). to have the combat system truly evolved that it feels natural and obvious.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:51 PM

thrower09 is on a distinguished road

the part i am looking forward to the most is the fact that i can have one character who can do whatever i want him to do. When i start the game, he can be a warrior, than when i get the basics down and im tired of combat, its off to crafting or production with the same guy. Another big thing im looking forward to is the family/player created villages. im an ex-SWG player myself and the one thing i miss is getting together with 30+ others and making our own city. Im yet to find another game that can pull it off as nicely as SWG did and still have great gameplay. The degree of freedom this game seems to be giving players makes it seem that it may exceed the quality of a SWG city by far. This in and of itself would be enough to get me hooked on this game.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:46 AM

Lord Shino of The Katana is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lord Shino of The Katana

I like the whole game but the new aspect of a no level kind of game is nice. And the fact we can build a town and a family is pretty cool!
Old 01-22-2008, 02:14 AM

Zetsubou is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou

Im looking forward to everything, simple as that
Old 01-31-2008, 09:12 AM

Rikku is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rikku Send a message via Yahoo to Rikku

The only two I didn't put was Free to Play and Unique Combat. I'm most interested in Taming and Training animals. Is this still an option in game? Does medicine work on animals too?

I want to be Tatsumaki's first Veterinarian.