Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Bakemono Family

Bakemono Family ToshiMaru, Lothius, MitsueNeko, Yumi, Chronor, Furious Ming-, Raku, jmvdestroyer, Talos, Sihn, Redb@ck, Racoon of Hell

Old 08-26-2005, 11:04 PM
Bakemono

ToshiMaru has a spectacular aura aboutToshiMaru has a spectacular aura about
Default Hierarchy

Okay, heres the new organization system for the Bakemono. Something simple because we are not a military, but organized because...well, we care for each other. Each member is required to apply for a position, more rankings may be created if there is a high enough demand for it.

Leader: (Otunagi Toshimaru)
The true head of the family, as the head of the Bakemono, the leader must be abled to be both a region master and a drifter, because there will be times when he/she is needed elsewhere. The leader makes all final decisions, but must do so in the benefit of the family.
|
|
|
Region Masters: (Kuraku Ryu) (Chronor Batalisk)
Region Masters are members of the Bakemono who are stationed in a designated region. They either own, or have control over the region or has the duty of keeping track of what happens within that region. A region master's duty is to maintain and keep order within his own region, and to specifically operate within it. No Region Master, or a member of any region may operate within another Region Master's territory without permission from them, or directly from the leader.
|
|
|
Drifters: (Mitsue) (Lothius) (Yumi) (Furious-Ming) (jmvdestroyer) (Taros) (Redb@ck) (Racoon of hell) (Xinra)
A drifter is a Bakemono member who is not technically stationed to any headquarters, but roams freely. The reason is because their assignments and duties require them to be more mobile than Region Masters, and so they must maintain a constant location. Even so, Drifters must still abide to the rules of regions and respect the Region Masters who own them.

Last edited by ToshiMaru; 04-07-2006 at 02:07 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2005, 04:00 AM
The one man Gods fear.

Raku is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hierarchy

Applying for a Region Master position, Toshimaru-san.

Kuraku Ryu at your service, my lord.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:59 AM
Hand of God

Chronor is on a distinguished road

Chronor Batalisk- Applying for Region Master.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:14 AM
Dark Lost One

Talos will become famous soon enough

Waiting for more positions to open up. Drifting seems my style but being controlled isn't to much. Regional Master isn't either. I couldn't control anyone or tell them to do anything. I'm too much of a bad influence on a team for that. Meh I'll wait until more positions open up.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:03 PM

MitsueNeko has a spectacular aura aboutMitsueNeko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MitsueNeko Send a message via MSN to MitsueNeko

Drifter! Drifter! Drifter! Drifter!

Opps... my bad. *Switching from Xiao to Mitsue*

Okay... I want to be drifter Toshimaru-sama because reigion master sounds boring and I don't want that much responsibility on something so I want to be drifter and I have a thing for being owned. j/k ^_^

It's not that you did something to me. I just hate you for simply existing. Be quiet and just let me kill you. ~ Mae Mae Hates You
Old 11-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Bakemono

Lothius is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lothius

applying for anything =)

Old 11-23-2005, 04:11 AM
The one man Gods fear.

Raku is on a distinguished road

we might need another class inbetween region master and drifter, mabe one where as those people who are apart of a group and are able to act freely within that group, and also have their own rights to do whatever they want, within reason.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:23 PM
Bakemono

ToshiMaru has a spectacular aura aboutToshiMaru has a spectacular aura about

Dont misunderstand guys, even thought the details claim that you are stationed in a specific area; doesnt necessarily mean you have to stick to it. It just mostly means that RM's are in charge of what happens there, so they could be travelling like drifters too if they arent on an assignment.

Drifters, and Region Masters are different in duties, but they both can do whatever they desire, like go on long journeys for fun, or starting your own business or dojo of something. These titles are merely just there to help indicate which kinds of missions will most suit your characters personalities.

I'm also planning on starting everyone off as a drifter if they are not an RM, but if you choose so, you can become one. As of right now, there isnt any tough tests or challenges to complete to become an RM, but we shall see what the future holds for us.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:02 AM
Dark Lost One

Talos will become famous soon enough

Cool I'm a drifter. I like that more than an RM. I should also gather up a small gang but not be directly a leader of sorts.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:58 AM
Hand of God

Chronor is on a distinguished road

I personally wouldn't mind any position. It's just that i'd be pretty faithfull to the Bakemono...even though i'm a pretty good guy in a clan with an evil name...but it's still cool