Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.

Old 05-17-2006, 09:24 PM

Kasumi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi
Default Re: Character Database

Name: Yoshino Kasumi
Height: 5’2
Weight: 98 lb
Eyes: Honey
Hair: Pure waist length brown hair.
Apparel: Clothing that is appropriate at the time of the event, but mostly is seen wearing a red and golden kimono.
Weaponry: A bushido sword and or a whip.

Biography:

Being born an orphan, she has been through many hardships and quarrels. Her parents died young, as they had tried to protect her from the wars which had taken place in their small village, caused by money and possession problems. Luckily, she was taken in by her Sensei Keitaro, whom trained her to be the best in her village. Even though, her village didn’t allow any women or girls to learn any type of martial, she learned it. People had only respected her, because she was a student of the wisest man in the village, Sensei Keitaro. But to her unluckiness, years had passed and he had became ill. At the age of 16 he passed on, leaving her behind. Ever since then, many people disrespected her and used her name as a bad cause. Getting tired of their rants, she left the village in search of her belonging… and here she is now.

.::Why are women so much more interesting to men than men are to women?::.

Last edited by Kasumi; 05-18-2006 at 11:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2006, 11:53 PM

jmvdestroyer is on a distinguished road

Name: Otakame Shinru

Sex: Male

Appearance: Short hair with pony tail, and a dark kimono with light armor in the inside of kimono.
At occasional times, he rest his arms inside his kimono.

Weapons: Two samurai Katanas

Bio: Otakame spent most of his life alone with no family or memories of even one realative in a secret village. As an well known person, Otakame held the village great knowlege of combat and defending arts. One day on a patrol, a group of soldiers raided the village. Many warriors and Otakmae faught with courage to defend the village, but failed to do so. Last of the warriors standing, Otakame took up another sword and ammazingly attacked with amazing fighting styles. After the battle, the chief of the village said to Otakame that these wern't ordinary soldiers, they were a group of soldiers who worked for someone powerful, and they seemed to have came for him. Then the town leadrers and Otakame discussed the problem, and decided that Otakame, unfortunately has to be banned from the village in order to keep this village from the outside world. He then sets off to journey to stop the madness that he everyday encounters, because of the things that he doesn't remember doing,but later discovers the true meaning for all of this carziness.

Member Of Bakemono ばけもの

-In The End, Only The Strong Survives-

Last edited by jmvdestroyer; 07-10-2006 at 09:21 PM.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:17 PM
The Savage Wolf

Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage

My second Character.

Name: Hida Hana
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 70-90Lbs
Fighting Style: Stealth, ranged attacks
Favorite Weapon: Thrown weapons, Arrows, Martial arts and fighting claws up close.

Hida Hana is the elder sister of Hida Yama, but as much his opposite as can be. In fact she was the one who chose his name for him. She has her own code of Honor, and is very strict about it. She does not like to kill if it is at all possible, but she excells at stealth and subterfuge. She keep in the best possible shape, and studies medicine almost as fanatically as she studies her martial arts (any and all that she can find someone to teach her from). To her, if you are not able to take care of yourself, have someone nearby you can trust to help you with it. And she trusts no one she is not related to, and trusts few that she is related to. Hida Yama is the example of someone she trusts. She knows that if she is in over her head, she can go to him for help. She has not worked with her family for many years, and therefore was not present at the battle that saw the majority of them killed. In fact she was working intelligence for the opposing side in that war.
Old 07-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Kumamoto Lesser Lord

knightwolf2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to knightwolf2

Name -Ookami Kiishi

Birth-April 11th. 1484

Age -16

Height - 4'9"

Weight -90 lbs.

Sex-Male

Physique-slender,some what muscular

Hair -shoulder length ponytail,strawberry blonde

Eyes -green

Weaponry -Samurai Halberd,Samurai Katana,and Martial Arts

Profession -Kumamoto Samurai,Blacksmith

Personality-Quiet,Sarcastic and Dry sence of humor,somewhat agressive when angry,cautious

Clan-Kumamoto

Rank-Lesser Lord

Last edited by knightwolf2; 07-16-2006 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:27 PM
The Will of Death

Location: My parents'. Although I'm only 17, so you can't really blame me.
Hige Katsumori is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hige Katsumori

Account Name: Hige Katsumori

Character Name: Chimi-Ha (Demon-Blade)

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 143 lbs.

Bodily Description: He has a mostly lanky body, although, most of the weight is due to what muscle he has (Mostly thigh and calf muscle) and his height. His skin is somewhat tan, for he is outside most of the time. He has a rather fair face, and reddish eyes. His hair is very very light, nearly white, although there is barely a hint of blonde. He is not of Japanese decent. His hair is silky, straight, and waist long, uneven as well.

Clothing: He wears a thin flowy white kimono as well as white hakamas, and getas on his feet. To cover his abdomen, waist, and upper thighs, worn white bandages.

Armor: He has traditional Samurai wooden shin-gaurds, as well as bracers with a thin added steel plating.

Weapons: One plain katana, one plain wakizashi. Though unlike most styles, his katana is at his left, with the outside of the curve facing downward unlike up like most of them. And his wakizashi is the same, though on his right.

Skills: Very fast sword fighter, sometimes mixes hand-to-hand in the midst of a fight.

Sword Style: I forget what it's called, but, he uses his wakizashi and his katana in unison.

" Ah ****. I can't believe you've done this. "
Old 01-28-2007, 08:16 PM

Shiro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shiro Send a message via MSN to Shiro Send a message via Yahoo to Shiro

Name - Toshiyuki Yamada [Yamada,Toshiyuki JP]
Age - 19
Height - 5'7"
Weight - light
Physique - Very slender, *Agile*
Hair - Long, side splits
Main garb - Light blue kimono, with a dark blue belt, and a rice-hat [sunguard]
Feet covering - Long Gray tabi socks and slippers.
Weaponry - Katana
Profession - Wandering kumamoto Samurai

Toshiyuki is a wandering samurai, but he's not wandering around to escape
a horrible past, but to explore the country.

When Toshiyuki set out to travle the country, he had loads of money, but they ran out fast, so now Toshiyuki is wandering around, town to town, city to city, and upon getting there, he gets a "one day job" to earn money for a bed, and food.

Toshiyuki is very passive, his sword is always covered with a blanket, or some cloth, because Toshiyukis moral is, "If I get in a fight, I've lost".

Toshiyuki enjoys helping people, he's very clever, and good with children.
He's also an Expert in the fine art of "cooking", his Speciality is "Ramen", or "Special Toshiyuki ramen".

Summary:
Toshiyuki is a gentle person, who enjoys helping people, and stays out of trouble, he's often underestiamted due to his Passive nature.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:12 PM
Im street *****, WU-TANG!

selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo

just a comment, whats up with the unnaturally skinny/light people?! i mean seriously i have an asian friend who is 5ft and weighs 90 pounds and he is tiny (awsome guy though) but like in no way shape or form the physique of a rpg character...just a comment i mean id see women at 120-140 pounds, and men at like 150+

If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it
Old 01-29-2007, 09:19 PM
Peace Artist

Tenshin is on a distinguished road

what do you mean? there's only one character like that, everyone else is above 140 pretty much. I'm 5'9" and 145 pounds and I'm not percieved as tiny or really skinny. So a 5'4" 120 pound man in feudal Japan wouldn't be an uncommon sight. Although I'd immagine someone who trained in swordsmanship all his life would have strong muscular shoulders and thighs...
Old 01-30-2007, 02:49 AM

Delerium is on a distinguished road

Name: Takeru
H:188cm
W:81kg
Hair: topknot
Clothes: White kimono with red sakura print
Weapon: daisho and a yumi
Profession: Ronin

Son of the samurai Ishida Mitsunari, Takeru wanders the streets and alleys of Kyoto searching for those responsible for his father's decapitation.

Until recently, Takeru did not even know of his father. Mitsunari already had 3 sons and 3 daughters. Takeru was conceived without the Asai daimyo's approval and his mother was banished from Kyoto. When Takeru was 21, his mother was found and killed along with Mitsunari. The man who brought Takeru the news told him the truth about his past.

From that day on Takeru has trained under the mysterous man that told him of his past. He only goes by the name Miyamoto.

He will have his vengance...

鋭い刀、厚い鎧、強い心、、、、それが俺の生き方
A sharp katana, thick armor, a strong heart......that's how I roll.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:23 AM

Mirumoto Musashi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Mirumoto Musashi

<reserve for when I finish my character's background and stuff>

"I am but a simple man trying to make ends meet while seeking enlightenment." - Mirumoto Musashi