Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Archives > Archived: Tatsumaki

Archived: Tatsumaki Discuss all things related to Tatsumaki: Land at War, here.

Old 04-01-2007, 05:40 PM

Koneko is on a distinguished road
Default Maps

I was wondering if there will be maps that we can get in game or start with one. Also if we do will they be player made maps which would be a great way for explorers to make some money just for making a good detailed map or a simple npc that sells premade maps or maybe even both?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2007, 12:39 AM
I'M BATMAN!

HeniuriSaito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HeniuriSaito
Default Re: Maps

Well I don't really think it'd have that sort of thing because.... It's japan, and it has it's own real geography and all. It'd be cool to make maps and all, but what for? for in-game money only? or for battles and all? I think it shouldn't be that different from the real world, of course new places would be cool, even for aome wars and all to not lag the real world and all, but it would take out the realism. and if they were to be put somewhere in the real map, it'd be some extra hard work to the devs. it could be put somewhere out of the world to have some sea trip or something to get there, but it'd be someting a bit unrealist and would only overloading the servers. Although is a good idea at all.

Why speak a bit Heniuri Saito if you can read his story right here?

"There are no flowers on your grave, there are no chains. There I keep chanting for the forgotten name."
Old 04-02-2007, 02:19 AM
Administrator

Sykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond repute

That is a very good question, Koneko - and shows one of the things that makes Tatsumaki unique... We listen to our fans
We more than likely won't add the capability til much later in closed beta, but when we do we will test out multiple mapping methods and decide which the fans like the most.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:31 AM
ケーキはうそだ

Senshi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Senshi Send a message via MSN to Senshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeniuriSaito View Post
Well I don't really think it'd have that sort of thing because.... It's japan, and it has it's own real geography and all. It'd be cool to make maps and all, but what for? for in-game money only? or for battles and all? I think it shouldn't be that different from the real world, of course new places would be cool, even for aome wars and all to not lag the real world and all, but it would take out the realism. and if they were to be put somewhere in the real map, it'd be some extra hard work to the devs. it could be put somewhere out of the world to have some sea trip or something to get there, but it'd be someting a bit unrealist and would only overloading the servers. Although is a good idea at all.
I think he/she means this kind of map: http://eoeforums.com/showthread.php?t=1870

Kumamoto Leader \ Former Meitochi.com Owner
Forum Moderator \ Tatsumaki Anime Director

Go: Kumamoto Clan | Info & Joining Kumamoto
Old 04-02-2007, 11:31 AM
I'M BATMAN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! Hell I always get everything wrong... Yes! I wanted to be able to make a map in the game and everything else But, you mean draw it at all, or those strategic regions for clans and all? Or both? Or something else? Or something else too? Now I'm a bit confused. hahaha ^_^""

"There are no flowers on your grave, there are no chains. There I keep chanting for the forgotten name."
Old 04-02-2007, 11:47 AM

Koneko is on a distinguished road

I was thinking of a tool that opens up some paper and you can select from a bunch of pre made icons to show cities, forests, mountains for large maps or small, medium, large buildings for detailed city maps that you can drag and drop onto the map and then make custom labels and maybe draw roads. Cartography would be a great profession too and the less experience one has in Cartography their maps are a little smudged or their icons don't look as good or they don't have as many icons just so someone doesn't buy a great detailed map, copy it 100 times and sell it.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:42 PM
I'M BATMAN!

Now I saw my mistake, I did read the first post and I didn't see the first line at all(I was sleepy at the time) That's why I screwed it up D:<

YEah! drag and dropping would be the best thing, ALSO, it'd be just perfect to make a secret map of somewhere, like a ninja hidden clan and all, and sell it for a really high price, of course you could just fool someone and make money so it'd be just like reality but it should be something like... Ah I know it, I'll draw it in the flash, or try to, and I'll post here, just a second hope youguys like the idea....

EDIT: here it is! it took me an hour to draw this pice or crap, but the point is the idea... So... A "minigame" with something like that would be too difficult to make? of course, the important thing is: the pencil, the square, maybe the colors and the drag and drop area... Maybe something like paint but smoother....

Autor's comment:
I just made this ripping the tools from flash lol. And I made it big to show the shadowy sword, I think it was the best one I made in flash lmao. Actually i never made one. my gf says that the mountains are funny... I wonder why...(lol)

Last edited by HeniuriSaito; 04-02-2007 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:43 PM

Kal Akodo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kal Akodo Send a message via Yahoo to Kal Akodo

With map making I would rather see...a sort of stradgetic map for generals: (water area, hills, valleys, etc.) Oh...if the secert ninja dojo is on a map...its two things a trap or if its real your mostly dead and the guy who sold it to you is really really dead by now.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal Akodo View Post
With map making I would rather see...a sort of stradgetic map for generals: (water area, hills, valleys, etc.).
yer that would be good idea, you could send scouts out before a battle and you could find the best postion to deploy your troops and set up ambushes, also if you could put were the enemy army was on the map too then you would truely have a strategic map which is nice

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting