Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Ikko Family

Ikko Family Ronin, selmo, Abc, HajimeSaito, Bento, Tomoshibi, Anarchy, Simplexus, donau, ComicP, masterofwind, Marika, Mugen, Aucillion, Camjpn, Mouko, wicked, sgsoloplayer

Old 01-23-2008, 08:45 PM

Lord Shino of The Katana is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lord Shino of The Katana
Default Re: Ikko Recruits Intro Thread

Hello! Im Shino and Im new! I plan on holding the Ikko name loyally and teaching a lesson to the opposers. Hai! Well I wanna join the defense team and protect our leaders and become a right-hand man

Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 04:03 PM

Hira Benute is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone,

i am Hira and i have to find out where the join-the-family-thread is, i suppose.
Anyway, id love to become a top brass yakuzadude all day gambling with the ryu i didnt work for.

Hope to find the recruitment thread and to see you soon (ingame!)
Old 09-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Ninjitsu Master

otomotopia is on a distinguished road

Well. I guess I take up the mantle of the Ikko here.

I'm otomotopia. I joined the Tatsumaki community a month ago, and have since done my best to improve this game and the community through my posts. I have suggested numerous fully formed ideas on important gameplay topics, and continue to help in any way I can.

I plan on focusing with the military side of the Ikko, Hopefully rising in the ranks to second in command. I also will have a profession with Artistic Weapons manufacture. I hope that all the sought after peices, for both combat and cerimony, will have my 'stamp' on them, so even other Family leaders will be forced to kowtow and buy Ikko for the beauty and quality of my craftmanship.

I have a military/gaming and historical background. I am a history nut, and an avid reader, and I ate up books on 'our' period. I have played MMO's for over a decade, and beta tested DFO, the closest example (so far) to Tatsumaki's style of gameplay. I have also led platoons in BF2 and its various mods, commanding 16 players directly for three seasons, ending my career with a record of 30-2, 15-0, and 6-3, and several distinguished service awards.

Tatsumaki has given me several great ideas for ambush, patrol, and open field tactics, of which i will be happy to share with my new family, the Ikko!

~Otomotopia

20/09/2009 19:07 <Suchiko> Oto is our love child o.o
Old 02-04-2010, 07:40 PM

Servitor is on a distinguished road

My nickname is Servitor. Playername Shó. I tried several times to tell about myself, but somehow it keeps changing. xD I had a lot of text here but chose to remove it again.

I am absent-minded, relaxed and patience on one side but on the other side talk so much people think I am hyper. I like to get things done, most of all things that other people want doing. I have noticed a lack of initiative from myself. Positions that require this are not meant for me.

Someone meant to be a right hand, and no leader. Soldier and not a commander. Servant and not a master. Someone supposed to be a slave, not a slaver. D:

In a game called Wurm-Online I kept doing these things (chores for others) and eventually earned the nickname Servant. I changed this into a more awesome-sounding name, Servitor and have since used this as my nickname. :>

Eeeehh? I ended up typing a lot after all!
xD Ah writing is such an awesome thing to do.

I like roleplaying. I am interested the Japanese culture, Shintoism, Budhism, Martial arts and I am an addict to Anime.

Né? xD
Shó