Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > General

General General discussions about Tatsumaki: Land at War go here.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:44 PM

Le Samourai is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Building the Hype, where to start?

MMO Experience: I have been playing MMORPGs on-and-off for almost five years, since 2006, I believe.

MMO Played: Runescape (2006 to 2008), Roma Victor (2006 to 2010), Voyage Century Online (2007 to 2009), Wurm Online (I currently play this, since 2007).

Tatsumaki Hype: A part of my hype for Tatsumaki is the fact that it will represent a historical Japan of the middle ages, an extensive crafting and combat system, and much player interaction (hopefully).
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 01:35 AM

Delerium is on a distinguished road

MMO Experience: Started in 2003 and have played ever since
MMO Played: SWG and almost everything since f2p and p2p (list is too long)
Tatsumaki Hype: An accurate (ish) depiction of feudal Japan without dragons, dwarfs and elfs.

sorry for the late response

鋭い刀、厚い鎧、強い心、、、、それが俺の生き方
A sharp katana, thick armor, a strong heart......that's how I roll.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:09 AM

justinmiol is on a distinguished road

I had no experience about it till now.. But i had played some other good games too..
Old 12-06-2010, 05:19 PM

fuinharlz is on a distinguished road

MMO Experience: about 13 years if you count a MUD, or 12, as my first graphical was t4c!
MMO Played: the 4th coming, Ultima Online, Darkfall, Mortal Online, Lord of the rings online, Age of Conan, and for the rest, a bunch of crap some ppl insist to call as a game...
Tatsumaki Hype: Saw it on mopgd like years aggo, I liked most of the features the site says the game will have, but I thing the website needs a bit more updates, there's a lack of info seeing the last news are from 2009. And, seeing that, I think you should remove the "pre-order" icon untill you get something more "close to a beta"
Old 01-19-2011, 04:23 PM
The Guy

DeXtrose is on a distinguished road

Thank you for all of the posts everyone, it really helps give me an idea of what kind of games people have played in the past as well as what direction we should go in first and foremost with the game to draw the most attention.

fuinharlz, I understand your point, however, pre orders have helped us pay for server and development costs. People who have pre ordered have made developing this game with little resources possible, and we are very thankful for that.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:41 PM

Flinter is on a distinguished road

I am really looking forward to building thats what i do in all games.

I played SWG as my first mmo its first week of release (wanderhome)
ive played: WoW Guildwars Everquest APB Crimecraft Runescape fallen earth city of heros and a dozen others but the main one i play is Wurm Online as i am mayor of a large settlement called Akhenaten. I do find pvp interesting as in WoW i always did love low level (mid level 20's) pvp raids(but over all hated WoW with a passion).
Old 06-25-2011, 09:21 PM

SirChan is on a distinguished road

MMO Experiences: about 5 years i guess
MMO's Played: Runescape of course, guild wars, WoW, Lord of the rings, Mabinogi
Tatsumaki Hype: The entire idea of something new and not like other games something fresh fun role playing and just all the ideas that you all have make my hyped for it i must say you all are geniuses
Old 07-22-2011, 09:00 AM

Tsutomu is on a distinguished road

MMO Experience: Chan introduced me to my first MMO, so 5 years.

MMO's Played: Runescape, Guild Wars, WoW, Lord of the Rings Online, Mabinogi, Vindictus, Eden Eternal, Dungeon Fighter Online, Aika, Argo Online, and Warhammer 4000 Online.

Tatsumaki Hype: The idea of no leveling or grinding... it nearly brings tears to my eyes thinking about how we won't have people named OmegaDragonSlayer25 running around with matching armor and crying about how he/she cannot get their alternative accounts to a high enough level.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:17 AM

Wolf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Wolf

MMO Experience: about 9 years. (yes i am on PC from my young age. my dad is IT expert so i was a hardcore gamer from the age of 3.)

MMO's Played: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Runescape, Lord of the Rings Online, Mabinogi, Vindictus, Eden Eternal, Warhammer 4000 Online, Perfect World International, Forsaken World, EVE online, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Mapple story, 9Dragons, World of Kung Fu, APB Reloaded, Allods, and MANY others... i really can't remember any other, but i swear my list is way to huge... WAY to huge.. xD

Tatsumaki Hype: I donno what "Hype" means, but as much as i see from answers which other people wrote, its what i like about the game. and this is my answer: I like the freedom. to build your own house.. hell with that, to build your own town! And to be what ever you want. its actually living throught 16th century all over again, through our own virtual universe