Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Plan and recruit

Plan and recruit Plan your families here, until you can afford to make them (100 posts); You may also recruit new members here.

Old 12-17-2005, 04:59 AM
Telly.D

Telsist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Telsist
Default Re: Any members looking for a family? Post here.

So, I've been around for a bit, read a lot of the threads and am trying to soak up as much information about the game as possible. I've got some ideas about the family I might look at closer, but I'd like to hear some of your thoughts to see if they match.

I'm a person who's bound by the honor of the word. It's not just the word, it's the intention behind the word that matters. If I state my intention, you're guaranteed that I'll follow through. Exceptions only occur when my memory fails me. I want absolutely nothing to do with ninjutsu as I refuse to fight an unprepared** opponent. I consider myself to have high amounts of respect for all things. I expect most people to equate or surpass my level of honor. Failure to do so isn't usually in your best interest. Politics, both of mouth and sword, are my cup of tea(warm tea only, please). Although I enjoy company and socialization, You can often find me in the serenity of a secluded location where I can self reflect.

My goal is to be as upstanding a citizen as possible. Your problems are my problems until they are no longer problems. Through good will, my name will be recognizable, this I can guarantee, not for my benefit...but rather your own. Learn from me what you can. My ear is open for what you teach.

**underskilled is different than unprepared. If I fight them, they will know I'm fighting them before the first swing is made. I consider this the "Gentleman's Duel" concept. Exceptions are made during large scale battles. Walking onto the field denotes that they've prepared themselves.

Tell me, what do you think best fits me?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Jin is on a distinguished road

I would recommend some families, but quite honestly, the ones that match your philosophies and goals are really inactive (on these forums anyway). I haven't seen any of their members for a LONG time, but then again, there's probably not a lot to talk about these days, heh.

The most active families on the boards are the Bakemono, Ikko, and Togakure in my opinion.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:27 AM
Ikko Family Founder

Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

Jin is right. We need em all to become active again ><

I Don't know if your thinking about the Ikko though.... You could be, but you just wouldn't sign up for the Yakuza branch? We don't exactly like Ninjitsu either... well... Selmo does.
As for politics and fighting, only a real Land owning family could give you that... and i think so far we are the only ones who are going to own land
As for Company and Socialization, the Ikko again. We have the most people right now and we are almost all partially active ><
and the serene location... there can be one somewhere in the land we own? i dunno, probably more
As for the intention thing, that can always carry you far in any Family, not only the Ikko

I think the Taifuunome fits you pretty well, as well.

P.S.:I will take this moment to also say that what the Ikko family does in the RPing isn't exactly what they will be like ^_^

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Old 12-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Im street *****, WU-TANG!

selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo

Aye, if your interested in that kinda of family and join the Ikko, just stay away from the yakuza...we are pretty much the opposite of what you want, fighters with some ninjutsu, we can be honorable but more like we are oportunists we will stab an ally(not our own family) in the back if we see good reasoning/personal gain for it.

If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it
Old 12-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Ikko Family Founder

well, u guys won't be that bad....

Old 12-18-2005, 01:26 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Jin is on a distinguished road

I dunno, he wishes to be an upstanding citizen.....while you guys aren't evil, you're aren't exactly good either, heh. He seems to be a very positive person and he's bound by honor.

I actually think Bakemono fits you best....wait are they going to learn some ninjutsu techniques?
Old 12-19-2005, 04:09 AM
Bakemono

ToshiMaru has a spectacular aura aboutToshiMaru has a spectacular aura about

The Bakemono is active, in some ways or another. Most, if not all of my members are inactive right now due to some things. But be asure that our family will become active again near beta, or during it. As for the details of us, I myself am in many ways, like you. I value honor over many things, and i do prefer duels...unless, the situation calls for a different means of combat.

The Bakemono isn't necessarily a ninja family, the members of our family can be whoever they wish. But, honor, loyalty, and many of these virtues are still stressed and will be taught repeatedly among the Bakemono. It does not matter what kind of person the member is, it only matters that they understand the importance of our values, and obey our rules.

From your personality, i would say the most fitting family would have to be, the Taifuunome Family. I consider them for the part because they are a group that is meant for peace and helping others. They are a monk sect though, so dont know if they will have much fighting. Other than they, i wouldnt mind recommending us. Although, we do take our share of fighting among other things. Loyalty, and moral ethics though, is something that i do hope to establish among my family.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:59 PM
The Smiling Spirit

Shinzui will become famous soon enoughShinzui will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shinzui
Post Re: Any members looking for a family? Post here.

Hello all, I am very new to this community, but I am interested in joining a family.

IGN: Shinzui
Personality: Shinzui is a mysterious person, inexplicably happy, and virtually always smiling. A shallow person might see him as being carefree and immature, but those who know him understand there is a much deeper nature. He has his own unique philosophies and will never hesitate to engage in conversation with anyone and everyone. His most significant weakness is strong drink.
Profession(s) in-game: His main interest is martial arts, and would like to work as a ninja. Learning new skills and perfecting his abilities is his main interest. His weapon of choice is the Naginata.
What I'm looking for in a family: I'm looking for a practical, but supportive and *active* family. Obviously a group that has a ninja background is preferable.

This is subject to some tweeking and fine tuning but this gives you a general idea.

EDIT: I have some more info on my character posted HERE my post is towards the bottom.

If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we would find in each person's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Last edited by Shinzui; 12-23-2005 at 06:45 PM.
Old 12-24-2005, 01:10 AM
Ikko Family Founder

lol, post more about yourself and less about your character, we need to know about what you will be doing ingame to recommend you to somewhere ^_^

Old 12-24-2005, 02:57 AM
The Smiling Spirit

Shinzui will become famous soon enoughShinzui will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shinzui

Well I'm still not too sure about that honestly. Anything in particular I should tell you about? Im basically just looking for something to shape my path. I gave him a pretty open ended bio for that reason. This character is pretty much based on how I plan on acting ingame so.. yeah.

If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we would find in each person's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow