Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Plan and recruit

Plan and recruit Plan your families here, until you can afford to make them (100 posts); You may also recruit new members here.

Old 02-21-2010, 12:01 AM

Yagyu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any members looking for a family? Post here.

Yagyu clan the most active clan on the forums is still recruiting for any new members who wish to join a clan with tons of fun people. As you may or may not know many of the clans on Tatsumaki have fallen into inactivity or worse have just become completely abandoned, this is sad and while we hope with the approach of Tatsumaki beta release some of these clans will spring back to life, we at the Yagyu try our best to keep ourselves alive and find fun activities for our members. We use Xfire for chat and play many different games together including mmo's rpg's ccg's and more. We love gaming, we love Samurai and Ninja stuff. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about membership.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Ikko Family Founder

Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

Heh, I doubt the most families are dead, just in hibernation. All the same, I do remember stating that no stand-alone advertisements should be made in this thread It is the duty of those who wish to join a family to look through the families and post here for active recruiters, should they wish to.

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:01 PM

Starter post doesn't state any specifications as such Ronin. Since the Family creation thing is still broken I am just making sure new members know we are active and open to all inquiries. After all this is a recruitment thread and i am recruiting, no such rules as says i can only recruit ONE specific member. I am simply giving new members info on my clan.

Last edited by Yagyu; 03-05-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:58 AM
The Savage Wolf

Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage

Yeah, I agree with Yagyu on this. Those of us who have families that were created after the family system broke shoudl be allowed to periodically post here to let people know we exist, since your families have no true home on the family forums. Saying we can't advertise when we have nothing showing we exist like the older families do is basically saying we don't have as much importance as the other families. And we don't advertise all the time, Just once in a while to say YES! We are still here!

That being said, Any new people looking for a family/clan, Look into the Ryubara as well. We are not as active as the Yagyu, But I am generally around to be found, and we work closely with they Yagyu in many of the activities that occur both here and off the forums.

-Warning-
I am out of prozac and patience, and I have a .357

(translated to fit in with T:LAW)
Be wary, I am lacking both in mood and patience, and my blade is both fast and sharp.

(edited to fit for Yama)
Your getting on my nerves, leave before I injure your inner child with my fist.

Short stories by ME
Old 01-13-2011, 09:07 PM

Crimsonmori is on a distinguished road

Ign: Kawazoe or Kurimuzon (not sure what one i want)

Personality: I guess i would have to say social, friendly and if someone that im in a family with gets in a problem then i will help them out

Profession: I want to be a world renown sword smith (I may learn to fight later but not for a long time)

I'm looking for a good family that is social and helps there friends out other then that i don't care lol well other then i don't want to have something that will lose me business with my sword smithy
Old 01-14-2011, 05:09 AM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road

Hello Crimsonmori and welcome to tatsumaki, going by what you have put i would think that the Kumamoto clan whould be ideal for you, as a clan we are more economical and political, rather then the more aggressive family, and i think you will be well suited peronality, and profession wise to help us build a strong foundation, in this land of war

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting
Old 01-14-2011, 06:15 AM

Crimsonmori is on a distinguished road

lol I will take you up on the offer Yuir
Old 01-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonmori View Post
lol I will take you up on the offer Yuir
yeah im happy now, so welcome to the Kumamoto Clan, head over to are family pages read up about the family. strange on other Clans tryed to make a grab for you must be there days off, but there lose will be are gain as we have a another member to make are family ever stronger

PS if you were to post in there introduction section you should get a warm welcome from every one not just me

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting
Old 01-17-2011, 04:15 AM

I would glady extend an offer to join the yagyu my friend but it seems Yuir already offered and it would be bad form to countermand her offer when you already seem to be interested in Kumamoto.

The important thing is that you find a clan that fits you. Welcome to tatsumaki. I gotta try and beat Yuir next time, lol shes a bit fast on the boards.

But yeah welcome crimsonmori. Glad to have another forum member. Be sure to check out the manga section and read some of the comics little something to tie you over until the game beta starts.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:23 AM

The Yagyu clan is still actively recruiting any new members interested in a fun active family. We arent just active here on tatsu but on other mmo's and games as well. I know allot of our members play League of legends. I am currently developing my Daimyo Online card game. And we often do RPG together, (when everyones not in school or busy with work lol). Anyway just reviving the recruitment thread and letting new members know they can always find a good home with the Yagyu.