Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Ikko Family

Ikko Family Ronin, selmo, Abc, HajimeSaito, Bento, Tomoshibi, Anarchy, Simplexus, donau, ComicP, masterofwind, Marika, Mugen, Aucillion, Camjpn, Mouko, wicked, sgsoloplayer

Old 09-26-2005, 05:32 PM
Im street *****, WU-TANG!

selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo
Default Roleplaying

I got an enthusiastic "YES!" so here we go....
---------------------------------------------------------
My name is Kyuushuu(Not RP note: Not the same kyuushuu form to take a mans life) I am an outlaw of sorts, not bannished just not very well liked. This may be due to my carlessness and lack of obidience towards rules. Thins are so much easier when done my way, I smiled to my self fingering the hilt of my katana.

It was getting dark and I decided to stop into a bar, in the slums that is not as many people care to give me a hard time there. Typical bar scene a few burly men and a few broke beggars. One man in the corner caught my eye, I could tell he was not froma round here and some how I knew he would hold a hand in my destiny.

I sat in a chair at the bar "Sake!" I barked and my call was heeded within seconds. Ha! Sometimes notority pays off...

After about 30 mins of sipping sake an argument broke out. A man had gotten to drunk and was causing problems. I smiled too myself spinning around in my chair, leaned on the counter and nochalantly watched the scene take place.

About 3 burly men all drunk had started a fight and the owner was trying to kick them out;
"What are we doin?Dont see you kickin anyone else out for drinkin" One of the men said,"Like this guy he said" slapping the interesting man in the corner.

It was soft but everyone heard the stern "Dont touch me" of a growl the man let out. I thought to myself, this could be interesting, and took another sip of sake.
The drunk man,taken aback "What? you think your better then me? You know who your talking to?",The man stood up a katana blade at his side and replied with a smooth, "If you wish to talk with me bring a sword, fool"

The man in drunken rage glanced around for a sword, hmmm. Amusingly enough I was the man he looked at first. I am not as honorable as the stranger is. As he aproached and grunted,"Give me your sword or you will be sorry!" and lounged at my side.

"Sorry am I?", I said drawing a belt knife decritly and puncuting the lunging man's chest. "Hah! I am never sorry for the death of scum like you", The bar fell silenced as the body slumped to the floor.

"Damn now I need a knew knife", I took a last sip of sake and headed out. Oddly enough was stopped by the stranger.

"That man was unarmed and you killed him", he said in a disgruntled tone.

"I have killed many men wether they are armed or not is irrelivant to wether they deserve to die, though my bar for deserving to die has fell very low", I walked out, and called over my shoulder,"We will meet again im sure of that, I am KyuuShuu remember it"

I decided my stay in that town was well apst overdue so I took to the road again.

If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it

Last edited by selmo; 09-30-2005 at 04:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2005, 05:53 PM

HajimeSaito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HajimeSaito Send a message via MSN to HajimeSaito
Default Re: Roleplaying

cool rping

Last edited by HajimeSaito; 10-05-2005 at 09:55 PM.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Ikko Family Founder

Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

Nodin gets out of his chair at the bar and follows Kyuushuu, chewing on a little rice that was left over from a previous meal

Once he had gotten close enough he called out to Kyuushuu

"What the Hell do you think you are doing?" he stared at Kyuushuu with signs of anger pouring from his eyes as he takes out his bag of poisons, nonchalantly unstringing them from his belt and keeping it hidden behind his arm "that man was one of my henchmen, you bastard"
Old 10-05-2005, 09:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo

"Hmmm, Nodin you should really work on you employees. I know good help is hard to find but honestly coming at ME without a weapon. HAH!", I have a merciless laugh. This isnt the first time I have run in with Nodin.

"I am sorry you can always take his pay back. Stop by a brothel, you will get so much more out of it, then anythign that lump could have done." I gave another laugh. Nodin did not seem as ammused.

"Well then, I must bid you farewell I hopefor more bloodshed tommarow", I gave a wave and turned to leave.

Old 10-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Ikko Family Founder

Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

"is that it, Kyuushuu? Kill a thug and leave? I admit he wasn't... the best of employees, but it is sometimes hard to find someone willing to work for you, ya know!"

He smirked and tosses the man's pay to Kyuushuu "I've gotta go find me some more 'helpers' now, so you go enjoy yourself" he turns to walk back to the bar

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:47 PM

I catch the gold, with a smile, "I will be sure to kill more drunks next time I see you in a bar." , I yelled to him as he walks back into the bar.

Now, where to start? I asked myself walking towards my makeshift residence. I grumbled at this city, I think I shall travel west, There may be somthing out there for me.

Old 11-08-2005, 09:03 PM

Leaving the city in silence and alone, I briskly walked towards the towering forest just outside of town. These shadow forest reaching towards the sky like flame reminded me of memories from long ago, from my family, my wife and daughter burning in the fire of a thug, I was never teh same, and always lusted for a fight. It may seem that my sanity is dwindling but for now I shall maintain my path. I decided I would head towards my residence in teh woods where I train a few..deciples of sorts for my own murderous troupe.

I had felt the pain of a tortured man and I wanted to make me and my followers share that pain with the world. My mind had wondered and I had strayed off the path, I awoke myself from my thoughts deep in the woods, lost I decided to try and retrace my steps, waiting for some sign for me to continue.

Old 11-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Location: Where ever the path follows, wherever the wind carries me (my house).
Tomoshibi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tomoshibi

Zurui was sitting in a tree, finishing off the last of his meal. No longer a samurai, he made his living as a highway man. He heard a soft crunching sound and so turned to watch the movement occuring on the forest's ground. There, he saw a man wandering around, far from the wooded path. Zurui grinned to himself and thought, "Excellent. Another fool has strayed from the path. I suppose I should go 'help' him."

Zurui studies the man for a moment, then leaps out of the tree. Pulling his black kimono tightly around his sickly, bandaged body Zurui slowly creeps up behind the man. When Zurui gets to be about three feet behind the stranger he calls out in a poisoned yet caressing voice, "Are you lost, child?"
Old 11-10-2005, 07:43 PM

"Are you lost, child?", said a voice. I tried not to show my suprise...

"No, but if you wish to have my belongings, you have wasted your time.For I own nothing of value", I replied to the stranger slowly turning around to face this suprise. I eyed the man and decided why not, he could be able to help, "I seemed to wander off of my path, do you think you could point me towards to road?" I asked him almsot positive he would not answer that question.

Old 01-23-2008, 10:33 PM

Lord Shino of The Katana is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lord Shino of The Katana

((Hmm can I join or do I have to make a character?? ill make character to be safe))