Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Ikko Family

Ikko Family Ronin, selmo, Abc, HajimeSaito, Bento, Tomoshibi, Anarchy, Simplexus, donau, ComicP, masterofwind, Marika, Mugen, Aucillion, Camjpn, Mouko, wicked, sgsoloplayer

Old 12-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Officer of the Ikko

Mouko is on a distinguished road
Default Recruiting Branch?

when the game starts and after we make our city i think we should send out people to the big cities where nubs start out and recruit them. We could by a building for us to stay and then just like go to tavern and bars and convince them to join. Nubs will want some one to protect them from being owned by bandits and other players.

The more the Merrier

Mouko

"Victory does not come to those who follow the rules of War, Victory comes to those who make the rules and enforce them upon their enemies" Genghis Khan: Mongol Secret histories
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Aucillion is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Recruiting Branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouko
when the game starts and after we make our city i think we should send out people to the big cities where nubs start out and recruit them. We could by a building for us to stay and then just like go to tavern and bars and convince them to join. Nubs will want some one to protect them from being owned by bandits and other players.

The more the Merrier
I think we should only allow members that somebody in the guild has vouched for and giving vouches should not be taken lightly. if we get to be a zerg we will pick up quite a few farmers, and I dont mean the crop kind, I mean the money kind and then when we get the good items they will all be lets roll on it, or I will sell it to you for umpteen billion koku. And when the guild members get more concerned with lining their pockets with GOLD then fighting enemy you and the clan will become PK bait. Not to mention Teamspeak Discipline or rather lack there of will degrade combat efficiency. I think being on Teamspeak should also be required or people wont use it.And on the plus side if you are on teamspeak we will be able to break you out of prison.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:19 AM
General of the Ikko Army

Abc will become famous soon enough

I like this idea of recruitment. We may be able to pick up quite a few members this way. I think it would be a job for the Yakuza since they will be spying and such in the big cities anyway, so they can do that in the off hours. Just putting in my two cents.
________
Uhwh warehouse

Last edited by Abc; 03-04-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Im street *****, WU-TANG!

selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo

Maybe, or just recruit who we see fit. I also agree that we shouldnt recruit just anyone. members are nice but having hundreds of untrustworthy ones may not be good

If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it
Old 01-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Overdose Delusion

Yukie is on a distinguished road

Hate to burst in.. ( i lie, i love invading other family forums ) but i dont think your going to recruit just anyone. At the bare minimum i would've thought you'd give them a test to see if they were Ikko worthy.

(Note to all applicants, dont tick the box that says "I like mutiny").
Old 01-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Ikko Family Founder

Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

(lol, everyone is welcome on this forum, so don't worry ^_^) Yes, ingame w e will make a test.... once we all can figure out what we are all doing ourselves. At the moment Applications are being mostly accepted, as starting with many people will help us make a properly fortified capital. More people helping, the better

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
(lol, everyone is welcome on this forum, so don't worry ^_^) Yes, ingame w e will make a test.... once we all can figure out what we are all doing ourselves. At the moment Applications are being mostly accepted, as starting with many people will help us make a properly fortified capital. More people helping, the better
Yeah what you dont see is most of the time applicants are PMing ronin and me and possibly shira and the others, its not like they jsut say "I want in" and get in...I understand what you are saying but maybe we will go to the towns and see who we like, then offer them a chance to join and then see if they do well.

Old 01-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Overdose Delusion

Yukie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by selmo
Yeah what you dont see is most of the time applicants are PMing ronin and me and possibly shira and the others, its not like they jsut say "I want in" and get in...I understand what you are saying but maybe we will go to the towns and see who we like, then offer them a chance to join and then see if they do well.
Well if you have a recruitment centre you wont need to worry about pm's, all it will take is a "go to blah blah, take the test and we'll get back to you." Anyway you dont need to accept everyone who applies..
Old 01-04-2006, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukie
Well if you have a recruitment centre you wont need to worry about pm's, all it will take is a "go to blah blah, take the test and we'll get back to you." Anyway you dont need to accept everyone who applies..
Well on the forums it is different, cause everyone on the forums only join us because they like our style, once the game starts people who only see us in game will prolly ahve a obscure view of what we do and may join for the wrong reasons so recruiting will be different. Right now we see no real reason to have turned anyone down just yet

Old 01-06-2006, 11:44 PM
Officer of the Ikko

Mouko is on a distinguished road

I dont think we should have a test, a test might discourage people from joining, we shouldnt interveiw and test everyone who want to join that will only waste men and time.
At the start we will need all the men we can get, if were gonna buid an city and control land we will need much more than 20 men
The way i see it is the more men we have the more power we have
with every man that joins, the army of the ikko grows stronger

Mouko

"Victory does not come to those who follow the rules of War, Victory comes to those who make the rules and enforce them upon their enemies" Genghis Khan: Mongol Secret histories