Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Plan and recruit

Plan and recruit Plan your families here, until you can afford to make them (100 posts); You may also recruit new members here.

Old 04-19-2006, 01:38 PM

ojwk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dragon and Rose Clan/Family

yes I think your idea is good and I like the dragon/rose idea. Like other forum members, i'm not going to decide on joining a family before the game has started, I don't want to become tied down to anything before I have experianced it..

My sig is best viewed using any other browser than IE
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2006, 02:58 PM
The Savage Wolf

Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage

I fully understand the desire to explore and learn before settling down to one place or clan. If no one wishes to join my clan by the start of beta I will be doing the same, earning coin and reputation to build a strong clan. Also to see if I can find some worthy individuals to help build the clan from the ground up.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:44 AM
General of the Ikko Army

Abc will become famous soon enough

I like your idea, its very poetic. It adds a lot of creativity to tap for the future. I wish you luck and offer alliance between our families.

May the wind always be on you back,
Shira
________
Fox platform

Last edited by Abc; 03-04-2011 at 07:24 PM.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:15 AM
The Savage Wolf

Well, for all those who wish to travel and learn about the wold before joining a family, The Dragon and Rose clan will offer a safe haven for you as you travel through our lands.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:17 PM
Drunken Master

Xenetic is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds good, join the navy! hah, its hard to get people to join a clan. good luck!

"When you act selfish like that, bad things are bound to happen you know?"
"Oh well, I'll have to deal with the bad things then."

Old 05-19-2006, 04:53 PM
The Savage Wolf

heh, Already joined the navy, been there done that. I know alot of people who are interested in Tatsumaki but won't preorder. I plan on snagging them up for my guild when the game comes out.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:17 PM
The Savage Wolf

Cool Re: Dragon and Rose Clan/Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage
New clan/family is recruiting. Object is strength. Strength is military, economics, and loyalty.
There will be 2 sides to this clan/family. the Dragon, and the Rose
Dragon will be the military side, with ranks titled after parts of the dragon.
Head of the Dragon will be the Dragon's Heart.

Rose will be the economic side. Crafters and artisans, Merchants and diplomats. Ranks will be titled as per the parts of the Rose. More simply they will be called tiers. Head of the Rose will be the Rose's Heart.

Clan/family will be ruled by the 2 Hearts and the Lord. The Lord is considered the head of the family for all outside relations, and the Hearts his advisors, but all decisions are made by the 3 combined.

this will be continually edited as I find more time, updating the clan information.
Ok, here is stage two of the clan. The Dragon will haveat least 4 divisions, the Claw, Scale, Breath, and Senses of the Dragon. Senses Will be the equivilant of Scouts, Breath will be Ranged warriors (archers), Scale will be the Defensive Forces (guards) and teh Claw will be the offensive forces. Officers will be called the Blood of the dragon, as they will relay information and life to and from the Heart. Sub divisions of these will be left up to the Heart to allow.

The Rose will also have at least 4 divisions. The Root, Stem, Leaf, and Petal of the Rose. The Root will be the basic economic division (merchants and traders), The Stem will be the caravan/warehousing system, the Leaves will be the craftsmen, and the Petals will be the primary diplomatic agents.

Heads of these divisions will also be called the Blood, but might be refered to as the Saps (joke).

Basically each division would be mostly autonomous, but would need to work with the others to provide a working economy/military. There will be a small sales tax to be worked out later to help fund the clan, but this money will also go towards subsidising our merchants so they can offer lower prices elsewhere => make more sales. Basically yhe sales tax would be more on an honor system than anything really enforcable. Possibly it will be replaced by a weekly tax based upon rank and activity. Merchants would probably be taxed slightly more, as they have the largest amount of money passing through their hands, soldiers would be taxed a bit less, but have other requirements. Perhaps soldiers' tax would be more in the way of things only a combatant could gather, like raw materials for the crafters.

You can only be an official member of one branch of the clan, but helping out those in other branches is encouraged.

As for those who are not part of the clan, but are considered friends of the clan, I would like to make something that they can keep on them to show their friendship. Just a bauble, and it would have a name pertaining to what branch it was given from. The Mark of the Dragon, or the Mark of the Rose. Of course they would not be something easily obtained. Perhaps they can be given as awards for service to the clan. The Dragon Mark would be for military service, the Rose Mark would be for economic services. (duh)

Ok, enough for now. Let me know what you think!
Old 05-24-2006, 08:24 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses

i love the way you broke down each branch great job!
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 05-24-2006, 10:53 PM
The Savage Wolf

thank you. Like I said earlier, this has been my baby for a while, Once I wrote like 10 pages breaking everything down in major detail, but I realized that no clan could be controlled that exactly, and it got soaked in a water fight and became illegible
Old 09-22-2008, 04:33 PM
The Savage Wolf

I am still Recruiting for The Dragon and the Rose. Looking for a strong and stable 2 other members to form the heads of the councel. One Economic, one Military, to be primary advisors and decision makers.
Come discuss how you think the world of T:law can be made better by our efforts.

-Warning-
I am out of prozac and patience, and I have a .357

(translated to fit in with T:LAW)
Be wary, I am lacking both in mood and patience, and my blade is both fast and sharp.

(edited to fit for Yama)
Your getting on my nerves, leave before I injure your inner child with my fist.

Short stories by ME