Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Archives > Archived: Tatsumaki

Archived: Tatsumaki Discuss all things related to Tatsumaki: Land at War, here.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Peace Artist

Tenshin is on a distinguished road
Default Details of Character Creation

How far can we go? How much customizability will there be. Will there be sliders to change the shape of the different parts of the face, head, eyes, ears, mouth, like in Oblivion, or a little toned down. Will we be able to customize height and size, or will every share the same body structure? Will we have the option of choosing a variety of facial hair? hair styles?

And ingame, will we be able to get tattoos, or get/start off with scars? Will we be able to change our hair style, grow/shave our hair? And will trivial items like bracelets, hand covers, necklaces, earrings, face paint be implemented?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2007, 02:12 AM

Delerium is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Details of Character Creation

yeah to me this is one of the most important aspects of any mmo. If you look like everyone else mostly then you don't feel like you're unique. I really hated that about xiah and 9dragons. Everyone looked the same and it felt so generic. although star wars galaxies has gotten really bad as of late, their character creation controls are really nice.

鋭い刀、厚い鎧、強い心、、、、それが俺の生き方
A sharp katana, thick armor, a strong heart......that's how I roll.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:11 PM
I'M BATMAN!

HeniuriSaito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HeniuriSaito
Default Re: Details of Character Creation

It's pretty interesting to have that all... But it'd be sort of a pain, I guess... But that would really make the game unique, hehe! But it should have plenty of face models, because only one would be bad... Although, some more personality attributes could be chosen at the character creation... Like the ones I said... Being sad, Happy, confident, "evil" or fiendish... And that'd add some more to the uniqueness of the char... Like I said in other thread, the character having a personality like being sad and always walking with his head down, or being hateful or something like that.

Why speak a bit Heniuri Saito if you can read his story right here?

"There are no flowers on your grave, there are no chains. There I keep chanting for the forgotten name."