Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > ちぐるま とう :The Blood Wheel Clan Family

ちぐるま とう :The Blood Wheel Clan Family KazeKuroi, Sanctus, Xeus.Tsu, Skurai, Sicarius, Rez, Akatsuki, ninjaxmaster, otokomiraimarai, ppharoah, Comicartist22

Old 05-20-2005, 04:28 AM
Ninjitsu Master

KazeKuroi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KazeKuroi Send a message via Yahoo to KazeKuroi
Default Re: General Discussion

I have an adiction to a game called DarkAges.

It's fun to be young, dumb and full of cum, but it's funner to be old, wise and full of suprise. -Unknown
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2005, 10:12 AM
The Guardian

Sanctus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sanctus Send a message via MSN to Sanctus

I think my funnest MMO I have played was Dark Age of Camelot, I loved the PvP, and PvE, then again I was 12, but I still ahd fun and got to the highest level

-Devout member of The Blood Wheel Clan
Old 05-21-2005, 11:04 PM
The Guardian

Question Re: General Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazeKuroi
Why do you Assume that I think it's going to be Instant? I expect the members of the clan to put as much effort in as me. To come up with meathods to take control as well as Live a normal life. I wouldnt know how my clan would have snitches in it, Because Clan members as I have mentioned in the discription will only need to know what they are told. Only the Highest ranking officers will plan the Differcult missions, They will take only thier students to do their part and they will only know their part. Thus making it very easy to narrow down who the mole was.
The clan is not yet established, so no one even knows a damn thing about them Role-Playing wise, So then if that is so How the hell would we have spys in a non existant clan what appears to be a simple village? Do you not know that what you know isn't necessarly what you character knows.

And for the color/flag ect. I Am not going to decide, I want members to decide with me. Out of Respect, you are treated as my equal, till you prove yourself unworthy.
My vote either goes to the a panther or some other sort of symbol having meaning to the name of course Im guessing our main color would be red ?

Old 05-22-2005, 08:03 PM

Xeus.Tsu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Xeus.Tsu

Well if the group is as secretive as it's made out to be I don't believe we will have clan colours. It would be more like a rag tag group of people simply looking like everyone else. We don't want to be easy to identify, or easy to find. I also would imagine most of our operations would only be known by us. I believe Sun Tzu said something along the lines of know yourself and know your enemy and only then can you be victorious. Well if we limit our enemies knowledge of us, it sure will make it hard to find us. But I'm not the leader so we will see how this group will evolve, keep in mind all of these claims are made prior to release where many game mechanics aren't even set yet, who knows what is and isn't possible.
Old 05-23-2005, 07:34 PM
The Guardian

Talking Re: General Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeus.Tsu
Well if the group is as secretive as it's made out to be I don't believe we will have clan colours. It would be more like a rag tag group of people simply looking like everyone else. We don't want to be easy to identify, or easy to find. I also would imagine most of our operations would only be known by us. I believe Sun Tzu said something along the lines of know yourself and know your enemy and only then can you be victorious. Well if we limit our enemies knowledge of us, it sure will make it hard to find us. But I'm not the leader so we will see how this group will evolve, keep in mind all of these claims are made prior to release where many game mechanics aren't even set yet, who knows what is and isn't possible.
I love it, how can our enemies defeat us if they dont know who we are? We could be there weaponsmith or next door neighboor. hehe

Old 05-23-2005, 07:39 PM
Bakemono

ToshiMaru has a spectacular aura aboutToshiMaru has a spectacular aura about

well, now that you've mentioned it in public, secret isnt the word you guys will have any more. hehehehe, i do suggest a private Family section forums, devs...please???
Old 05-23-2005, 07:45 PM
The Guardian

Arrow Re: General Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshiMaru
well, now that you've mentioned it in public, secret isnt the word you guys will have any more. hehehehe, i do suggest a private Family section forums, devs...please???
Yeah that would help to have a section in the Family boards only be let in the the ppl who are acctually in the family, but on the other point, hehe, you wont know whu we r ingame wont you?

Old 05-24-2005, 04:27 PM

Xeus.Tsu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Xeus.Tsu

Well I think the biggest part is that our leader has already been relaying alot of information I wouldn't normally have public. But I think for the most part it's to start defining the group and getting some members with common goals. Since in release, I'm sure no group will be what it states it'll be now.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:52 PM
The Guardian

Yeah, things will all change once the game acctualy launches. Always does and always will.

Old 05-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Bakemono

ToshiMaru has a spectacular aura aboutToshiMaru has a spectacular aura about

as time passes, everything will grow, and change follows it. Nobody ever stays the same, hopefully, these changes will mean a good thing.