Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Archives > Archived: Tatsumaki

Archived: Tatsumaki Discuss all things related to Tatsumaki: Land at War, here.

Old 03-25-2007, 09:00 AM

Millions is on a distinguished road
Default I love how this game is looking!

So my questions are these. How is it coming along? Can I presume it will be out in the next year or so? Have any of you preordered? What phase of development is it in...alpha, beta...or not in any playable form yet? Im sorry for all of these questions as Im sure they are answered elsewhere, so if you dont feel like typing please shoot me a link to the answers. Thank you in advance and have a wonderful day
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2007, 03:13 PM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I love how this game is looking!

hi millions, glad to see we are geting a lot of intrest in the game as of late, any way to answer questions,the game should be out by next year if not later on of this year(hopefuly ) next one, i would say that a good number of us have already pre-ordered,you can tell because thay have a ninjutsu master title, last question, are we in alpha or beta, well the game has just moved in to beta 0 a few weeks back. any i hope that was some help

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting
Old 03-25-2007, 03:42 PM

Yes that does help, I appreciate it greatly. I have been keeping my eye on this game for sometime now. I was getting alittle scared while I was looking thru some of the family forums. Seems alot of them have stopped posting as of last year or so. I dont want to get excited about this game then have it never come to fruition. So there are people actually getting to play it atm? If I paid the $300 I could play it now?
Old 03-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road

yer most familys have gone too sleep for a bit but there are still a few active familys online the kumamoto and ikko for instent. any way if you paid $300 sykoi would be very happy, and when you do pre order you get access to the secret area which has the beta 0 client on it as well as other stuff

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting
Old 03-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Tatsumaki Video Producer

Masamune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Masamune Send a message via MSN to Masamune

Welcome to the forums Millions. You should check out www.eyesoute.com where we've posted screenshots and a video (only one? I made more than that...) of the current client that's up. Right now we're working on another client where we'll be incorporating models and other aspects to the gameplay.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Administrator

Sykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond repute

1) We are shooting for an open beta release in 1.5 MAYBE 2 years. I'm an optimist, so I'm going to say 1.5 years tops.
2) Over 100 people have preordered so far.
3) We are currently in very early closed beta
4) There is not gameplay in quite yet, however we are pretty much done with our engine, and are starting gameplay as soon as we can.
5) You didn't ask this, however... Every bit of money we receive, whether it be via preorder or donation - is put to good use. We're a completely independent team, and in order to not turn into a World of Warcraft clone, we must remain as such. The only way we can do this is through our fan's support.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:56 PM

I understand. If there is anything other than preordering that I can do to help feel free to shoot me an email. Last thing Im sure any of us want to see is another game like WoW made with no heart or passion. Ive been waiting for a game to take me back to my first days of mmo's....and so far this game is the most promising. I actually came up with an idea for an mmo very similar to this a number of years ago, but seeing as how I have no programming skills etc all it amounted to was some pages of notes lol. So keep up the good work and once again let me know if I can do anything to help.

p.s. Ill be preordering soon

Also, where are you all from? Is there a main country of origin for the game, or is it made by a group of you from around the world?

Last edited by Millions; 03-25-2007 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Ninjitsu Master

hessan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hessan

In the top bar is the "Gogglemap ME" where some of us marked our homes. I'm in Ohio, sadly the only one in the Mid-East US.

Last edited by hessan; 03-25-2007 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Administrator

Sykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond repute

We're from all over... Some are from the US, some from Canada, and some still are from Netherlands/Sweden.