Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  
 

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 悪天使 The Akutenshi Family

悪天使 The Akutenshi Family Akuma, poporo, kensai_zen, Shina



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 08-19-2005, 08:37 PM
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma Akuma is offline
The King of Thieves
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 15
Akuma is on a distinguished roadAkuma is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Akuma
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

He blinks, wondering what the man was trying to prove with the slash.

"Hmph...unfortunately that wasn't MY waitress. My small group of...gentlemen...isn't quite large enough to completely control that tavern yet. I'm looking for people who need a job. Going into a place like that...you must know what kind of employment I speak of."

He snorts.

"I can extend to you the opportunity to join us. We can always use a few crazy people...as for the eyepatch - I'll have to insist that I keep it on my face.
__________________

Courtesy of Kiros
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 08-19-2005, 08:40 PM
glowsticknation's Avatar
glowsticknation glowsticknation is offline
ITS YELLOW TIME!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: seaworld
Posts: 362
Rep Power: 14
glowsticknation is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to glowsticknation Send a message via MSN to glowsticknation Send a message via Yahoo to glowsticknation
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

*starts crying from news of the eyepatch*





*15 minutes later*

ok.. i guess i'll... *dives into an alleyway*...

*gets up*...

alright then, how bout we go get a drink?

*walks off with akuma back towards the tavern*
__________________
Love is like sushi
You can never get enough
and then we all die
-Tako-samurai
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-19-2005, 08:42 PM
moses's Avatar
moses moses is offline
LanceArmstrong of Riddles
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,830
Rep Power: 15
moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

Kurokami hears some strange noises, that almost sound like explosives from outside. He smiles thinking to himself, Now this could be interesting.
__________________
Link293|college:multiple moseses?!
m0s3s:yep 3 = work, normal moses = home
Link293|college:this is madness!
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-19-2005, 08:42 PM
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma Akuma is offline
The King of Thieves
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 15
Akuma is on a distinguished roadAkuma is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Akuma
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

"Good enough for me." He grins. "Welcome aboard."
__________________

Courtesy of Kiros
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-19-2005, 11:53 PM
poporo's Avatar
poporo poporo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 90
Rep Power: 14
poporo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

*walks in... and stares around like O_O wtf?
__________________

"激水之疾,至于漂石者,勢也﹔鷙鳥之疾,至于毀折者,節也。是故
善戰者,其勢險,其節短。勢如張弩,節如發機
"
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-20-2005, 02:11 AM
MitsueNeko's Avatar
MitsueNeko MitsueNeko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In bed
Posts: 253
Rep Power: 15
MitsueNeko has a spectacular aura aboutMitsueNeko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MitsueNeko Send a message via MSN to MitsueNeko
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

Mitsue bursts into the pub out of breath. Poporo was in her way so she pushes him aside and he bumps into a waitress that looks like 'Jessica Simpson' Poporo says he wanted that holding a tray of drinks. They both fell and the drinks spilled all over Poporo so now he's all soaking wet. The waitress gets up and looks at Poporo to probably yell at him, but Mitsue seeing that this poor guy who did nothing wrong except for standing in her way, was going to get an earful from this 'pretty girl.' So being nice she said, "Ona! Don't you dare say anything to that man! It's clearly my fault that he knocked you down! So if you're gonna complain just shut your mouth right now because that mouth or yours is supposed to be used to give and take orders from the customers. So knowing your role here, I think you better just shut your mouth right now and clean up this mess." She tosses a bag of money to the barkeep and went on with her business.

With this distrubance, she catches all the attention of all the occupants in the pub. She ignores the akward silence and looks around the pub looking for a certain group of people. In the corner not too far away from Kurokami, she sees the three people she's looking for. Fists clenched to her sides, she angrily stomps over in their direction.

“I FOUND YOU! THINK YOU COULD SKIP ON MY BILL DID YOU?! NO! NO! YOU‘RE NOT RUNNING AWAY LIKE YOU DID THIS TIME!” The owner of the pub, sensing trouble, gets up from behind the counter and goes in her path. She stops without looking at him and says politely in a calm tone, “Please move out of my way sir.”

"Miss. I think you should leave this place because it's not for little girls like you. Just go back to mommy and daddy while you still have them. I don't think you're ready to be a whore at this age." She hears the remark from the pub owner and looked him straight in the eye.

"Hey old man! Just shut up and get the hell out of my way! I'm not here selling myself you idiot! Why would a lady of my esteem do something that shameful?! I'm here on business! Those people there owe me money!" *pointing to the group* "I haven't been paid and I demand my money right now! Either get out of my way so I can get my money or you can pay me the money they owe me and I’d be very happy to leave!"

“Okay. Just know that I’m not responsible for any harm that comes to you. I don‘t want any trouble.” With that being said he moved out of her way because probably he knew she wasn't going to listen to him and just let things happen. Well anyways, as she approached the three people that owed her money, they turned around to look at her.

“Hey tea house lady, so what do we owe the pleasure of your presence here in this dump.” One of them said. The pub owner hears this and shot a glare at him. Acting like they have no clue! I'll show them!

“I’m here for my money! Why else would I be here?!” *dramatic pause* "Where is my money?!"

"Hey sweet thing. So how you doing?" One of them said to her as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled him on his lap. She pushed herself off him and slapped him.

“Don’t you sweet thing me you scoundrels! Touch me again and I’ll show you the way to hell! You all know that you owe me money! Now pay or I‘ll just have to hire one of these people here to rip you to shreds, so pay up!!!”

With that threat she made, one of them grabbed her and snatched a necklace from her neck. One of them held her back and the other held a knife to her throat. The one that took her necklace was standing there in front of her examining the piece of jewelry. He had a grin on his face and chuckled as he looked at her.

“You‘re a rich girl aren’t you?! Men, this is our lucky day. Here in front of us is a member of a really wealthy family." *showing the family emblem to the other guys* "Maybe we could use her as ransom or something. The boss will like her.”

“What!? Let me go right now! I‘m going to scream if you don‘t let me go and the patrol will be all over you!”

“I don’t think you should do that because the moment they show up I’ll take this knife and slit your throat.”

“Go ahead and do that!!! That’ll earn you a bounty on your head! How do you plan on keeping your descriptions hidden for everyone here is watching you! All my family has to do is pay one of these people and that‘s it! You’re done! So I advise you all to not go down that path! Now release me and I‘ll pardon you all, but you still owe me money. I’ll give you all a year to pay me back. Now release me!”

“I guess we’ll go with ransom. We'll be rich that way. I wonder how your family is willing to pay for you back.” Then one of them threw her over his shoulders and carried her out of the place kicking and screaming.

Last edited by MitsueNeko; 08-20-2005 at 03:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-20-2005, 02:41 AM
glowsticknation's Avatar
glowsticknation glowsticknation is offline
ITS YELLOW TIME!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: seaworld
Posts: 362
Rep Power: 14
glowsticknation is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to glowsticknation Send a message via MSN to glowsticknation Send a message via Yahoo to glowsticknation
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

Yuki sees these events unfold and decides to take action... so he calls the waitress over and orders another bottle of sake and adds it to akuma's tab...
__________________
Love is like sushi
You can never get enough
and then we all die
-Tako-samurai
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma Akuma is offline
The King of Thieves
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 15
Akuma is on a distinguished roadAkuma is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Akuma
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

No Jessica Simpson or WTF in Feudal Japan! *whaps*

"What a stupid girl..." Akuma mumbles to himself.

He orders a water from the bar and goes to sit down with it - ignoring the eccentric girl and the kidnapping taking place at the time. Akuma flops down in his chair with a long sigh.

Bah...hmm...that girl - I wonder if she is worth anything? Worth me taking the three of those guys out to get the ransom myself? I don't know...they don't seem to worry about her rich parents...and yet...hmm...this could be a worthwhile opportunity. They say to seize them when presented...maybe...

He turns to Yuki and Poporo, offering them both a short nod before swiftly rising from his chair and standing in front of the group trying to remove Mitsue.

"I couldn't help but overhear the dilemma, gentlemen. I'll have to ask that you just leave the stupid girl here and walk out - forgetting this." He smiles pleasantly to them.

I hope my new 'recruits' help me out...I might need to come up with a better way of getting their attention. Perhaps I could try snapping next time...
__________________

Courtesy of Kiros
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-20-2005, 10:40 AM
moses's Avatar
moses moses is offline
LanceArmstrong of Riddles
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,830
Rep Power: 15
moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

Kurokami swiftly but silently gets up. Cooly he walks over to the group of novice bandits holding Mitsue. "Pardon me, my lady." he says. And then faster then anyone could see, he draws his wakizashis and slays the man holding the knife on her. He grabs the leader and puts one wakizashi accross his throat. "Now, no one else will bother the lady, RIGHT!" he shouted. The man with the sword to his throat began to beg, "Please, i can give you money, women, anything!" "Frankly, I dont like to be bribed." responded Kurokami. With a flick of his wrist the man fell dead.
__________________
Link293|college:multiple moseses?!
m0s3s:yep 3 = work, normal moses = home
Link293|college:this is madness!
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-20-2005, 10:47 AM
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma Akuma is offline
The King of Thieves
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 15
Akuma is on a distinguished roadAkuma is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Akuma
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

Akuma raises his eyebrow as Kurokami makes short work of them.

Wha...what the hell? Who is THIS punk?

"Hey! She's my ransom! I want that money, damnit..."

Akuma looks over to Yuki and Poporo, hoping they are paying SOME attention.

Grr...help me out you fools!

He snaps his fingers twice, and performs a summoning motion.
__________________

Courtesy of Kiros
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:39 PM.




Sponsored Links

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Advertisement System V2.6 By   Branden
Copyright ©2004 - 2008, Eyes Out Entertainment
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts