Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 台風眼 Family

台風眼 Family ShininShado, Yukie, Slots, MattyQ

Old 09-27-2005, 06:20 AM
Bullet Proof Monk

ShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond repute
Default Roles in Tatsumaki.

This thread is to discuss our roles not only within the Famimly Taifuunome, but also in Feudal Japanese kingdom.

I, personally, will probably study culture, calligraphy, perhaps art, and study obscure martial arts at their highest forms. My main method of income will come from selling salves, potions, and bandages to fighters. My secondary income will come from selling rare herbs I'll grow in the monastery.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2005, 09:29 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Slots will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Slots
Default Re: Roles in Tatsumaki.

Heh, I think we already know what I am gonna do. Its not like I havent stated it over and over again in various threads around here. (yay blacksmithing!)
There once was a Gerbil ... he was angry because the yellow snipers would always try to shoot at him but one day i saved him from the snipers and he gave me the most delicous cookie EVER... and now i am addicted to the cookies... please send them to me now... >.>
Old 10-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Nobuwa-Ryuu

MattyQ will become famous soon enoughMattyQ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MattyQ Send a message via MSN to MattyQ Send a message via Yahoo to MattyQ
Default Nobuwa Ryuu

Though like Slots I have placed information other places on the forum, I'm reworking the roleplay thread Ryuu just a bit for the family and Tatsumaki. Original Ryuu was actually made for the late 16th century, so a little editing needs to be done anyway.

I plan on pursuing military strategy (focusing on strategies that would ensure victory with minimal losses of life to either side), the defensive martial arts and theo-philosophy. It is likely that I will be a traveller for some time, offering my services to those in need or when requested, but returning during my journies to meditate and share teachings with my family at the Temple.
Old 10-14-2005, 10:02 AM
Peace Artist

Tenshin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Roles in Tatsumaki.

I wish to study herbalism and healing, although specializing in combat. I'd also like to take up blacksmithing to make my own tools, if all that isn't too much.