Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 台風眼 Family

台風眼 Family ShininShado, Yukie, Slots, MattyQ

Old 11-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Bullet Proof Monk

ShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kamon discussion.

This is the discussion for the symbol used for Taiffunome. I'm open to whatever any suggests, it doesn't need be storm related. Dragons represented wisdom, so that might be a good start, but there's tons of options and possiblities.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:33 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Slots will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Slots
Default Re: Ka mon discussion.

hmm... im not sure ... what ever you come up with works for me ... your hte head ofthe thing arent you?
There once was a Gerbil ... he was angry because the yellow snipers would always try to shoot at him but one day i saved him from the snipers and he gave me the most delicous cookie EVER... and now i am addicted to the cookies... please send them to me now... >.>
Old 01-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Bullet Proof Monk

ShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond repute

Yukie is really good with art/design, maybe should could start on a rough concept for it. Everyone has the same amount of say-so if it were up to me, as everyone probably has something to add. I'll try to come up with something soon though. FYI - I redid the website some.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Ikko Family Founder

Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

*pops in* Look at what you have before you.... your signature picture. I don't know if you would like it, but maybe one of those gateways (like in your sig) with someone under it, looking at a moon above... sounds to complicated for my tastes, so you could simplify it or change it or something.... see ya! *flies off*

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Bullet Proof Monk

Default Re: Kamon discussion.

Thanks for the suggestion - anyone welcome our forums.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Overdose Delusion

Yukie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShininShado
Thanks for the suggestion - anyone welcome our forums.
Except maybe Glow.

Last edited by Yukie; 01-07-2006 at 04:57 PM.
Old 01-08-2006, 03:09 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Slots will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Slots

awww you two fit perfectly ... in the sense of two predators fighting over the same prey...

maybe it oculd be something to do with our location (on a mountain) or what we do (help people...) or it could just be some weird design thing...
There once was a Gerbil ... he was angry because the yellow snipers would always try to shoot at him but one day i saved him from the snipers and he gave me the most delicous cookie EVER... and now i am addicted to the cookies... please send them to me now... >.>
Old 01-18-2006, 06:07 PM
Bullet Proof Monk

I'll start working on this again, and post what I come up with.