Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family

切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family Trin, Hiromi, moses

Old 07-15-2005, 05:05 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Trin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Trin Send a message via AIM to Trin Send a message via MSN to Trin Send a message via Yahoo to Trin
Default [RP] The stand off

This is a continuation from the rules thread. Please post all subsequent RP posts in here. Let's set the scene.

Shin has arrived at a mercenary's teahouse outside of a small fishing village as an emissary for the Yamamoto Family. He has concerns about the Kiri Shini and its activities, but doesn't fully know about its intentions or its business.

The following people are in this teahouse:
- Kazuo (Myself. Leader of the Kiri Shini, and notorious drunk, he's already had 2 bottles of sake)
- Hiromi (Kazuo's tag-along partner, Hiromi's got spunk, but she's still not the hardened merc the rest of the occupants are)
- Kurokami (moses' character. A mercenary who has attempted to defend the mercenary way, and has inadvertedly brought on Kazuo's wrath by offering help)
- Shininshado (Shin's character. An emissary for the Yamamoto Family. A noble dignitary, Shin knows very little about the workings of underworld groups like the Kiri Shini. He's started all the trouble)

If you have not entered the teahouse yet, please post an entrance before joining.

People are free to join, but please RP realistically, and stay to character. Enjoy!

The New Face of Gaming
http://hdrlying.com
"Trin in a poetry contest is like, pitting an NFL player against a team of 5th grade touch-football. It's unfair on so many levels." ~Hiromi
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2005, 05:09 PM
General of the Ikko Army

Abc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: [RP] The stand off

Shira Monatobe enters the teahouse, also wishing a conferance with Shinin and what the Yamamoto's view are towards the mercenary families.
________
Ford Focus Picture

Last edited by Abc; 03-04-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:13 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Send a message via ICQ to Trin Send a message via AIM to Trin Send a message via MSN to Trin Send a message via Yahoo to Trin

Kazuo, without lifting the bowl of sake from his mouth, shifts his eyes to watch Shira has he walks into the room.

Kazuo and Shira have been on opposite sides of wars before, and know what each is capable of. They're cordial rivals, as far as Abc and myself have discussed.

The New Face of Gaming
"Trin in a poetry contest is like, pitting an NFL player against a team of 5th grade touch-football. It's unfair on so many levels." ~Hiromi
Old 07-15-2005, 05:14 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses

Kurokami, who is sitting in a shadowy corner, also watches shira enter. He senses something is up.
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 07-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Lost Nobility

Hiromi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hiromi Send a message via Yahoo to Hiromi

Hiromi watches Kazuo finish off his second bottle of Sake. She stares at the cup in front of her and swallows heavily, taking a deep breath before downing a bit of her own.

Blinking furiously, she coughs and sputters, pushing back from her chair roughly and heads outside, darting around Shira as he enters.

"A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker." - Buddha
"I don't care if he's Mohamed "I'm Hard" Bruce Lee! You can't change fighters." - Brick Top
Deviant Art | Support Trin! | Scoundrel Alliance
Old 07-15-2005, 05:19 PM
General of the Ikko Army

Abc will become famous soon enough

Shira looks around expectantly...Shinin seems not to have arrived yet. Sitting down at a empty table, he orders a bottle of sweet sake and eyes the occupants of the room.
________
Ford exp picture

Last edited by Abc; 03-04-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:23 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Kazuo eyes Shira at the far side of the teahouse, and gives him a nod of acknowledgement.

"Shira," he says quietly, nodding.

Kazuo waits for Hiromi to disappear from sight before he downs her bowl of sake, and refills it using the jug at the center of the table.

The New Face of Gaming
Old 07-15-2005, 05:28 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses

Kurokami muffles a slight chuckle at how much sake Kazuo's drinking. Just like the first time i met him he thinks to himself.

read my story if you need to understand things
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 07-15-2005, 05:33 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Let me clarify real quickly. To make this make a little more sense, I've changed Shin's position. Instead of expressing his concerns in person, he sends a letter to Kazuo, addressed to the entire Kiri Shini, and asks to meet him at a mutual spot. Kazuo agrees to meet him at the Mitsuda Teahouse, which is well known for its mercenary clientele. Word has spread about the upcoming Kiri Shini/Yamamoto meeting.

Shin has yet to arrive.

The New Face of Gaming
Old 07-15-2005, 05:48 PM
Lost Nobility

Hiromi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hiromi Send a message via Yahoo to Hiromi

Hiromi slips quietly back in, a bit green around the edges but proudly trying to keep her head up. She takes a seat back at the table next to Kazuo and pushes her sake bowl towards him, finally dropping her head onto the table in alcoholic defeat.

"A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker." - Buddha
"I don't care if he's Mohamed "I'm Hard" Bruce Lee! You can't change fighters." - Brick Top
Deviant Art | Support Trin! | Scoundrel Alliance