Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki

Tatsumaki Discuss all things related to Tatsumaki: Land at War, here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Administrator

Sykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond repute
Post Read me

Welcome to 'Tatsumaki', a forum for all things related to Tatsumaki: Land at War.

Please read the wiki and use the Search tool before posting any questions.
  • Ideas are to be labeled with [Idea] in front of the thread title. (I.e.: Thread Title: '[Idea]Combat System')
  • If you have several ideas, please add them to the Wishlist thread, in an organized fashion.
  • Questions are to be labeled with [Q]. (I.e.: Thread Title: '[Q]Combat System')
  • If you want to share your plans (For when the game goes into beta testing, or when it goes live), then please post them in the 'Plans' thread.
  • All other threads can be labeled however you like, but please make sure they're understandable.
If you follow these simple rules, you will get your questions answered, get a chance to see your ideas implented, and have a successful thread.

If you do not follow these rules your thread will be moved/deleted.

Last edited by Greven; 03-11-2005 at 10:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2006, 11:33 AM
Administrator

Sykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Read me

Please use the thread prefix ability now, you can do this by selecting a prefix from the box on the left of thread title.
Closed Thread