Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Community Projects > User Interaction > Private Forums > Nobuwa-Ryuu's Tale

Nobuwa-Ryuu's Tale This is the epic version of the story of Nobuwa-Ryuu (posted on the Roleplay forum), the Sage Dragon. Idealy, 1 entry = 1 chapter and shall be updated at least every 5 days with a full chapter. The story follows Ryuu from his childhood through to his

Old 02-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Nobuwa-Ryuu

MattyQ will become famous soon enoughMattyQ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MattyQ Send a message via MSN to MattyQ Send a message via Yahoo to MattyQ
Default An introduction, courtesy MattyQ

I feel like I should at least put a space holder in here, though I would like it to be more than that. ^^ I doubt anyone's been on the edge of their seats waiting for the first installment of the story of Nobuwa Ryuu, but perhaps after you read the first chapter, you will be... @_@ Probably not, but writers like to dream. At least, I do. I'm dreamy. *stereotypicalhairtoss*

Anyhoo, chapter 1 of Nobuwa's tale is being written, slowly but surely. Getting ready for college in Fall and working at the newspaper has been a bit of a time drainer, but I'm trying to fill in what I can during the free time. Hopefully once I'll get going I'll be able to update once a week, or once every two weeks.

Idealy the story will be good enough to grab y'all. I don't garauntee anything. I guess you'll just have to wait an' see.

In the meantime, a haiku:
The snow falls softly / It crunchs beneath my feet / my toes are chilly
Old 02-11-2006, 05:33 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses
Default Re: An introduction, courtesy MattyQ

dude, your haiku really hit me today, cause i was out at lacrosse practice in the friggin snow. Indeed my toes were chilly. *tries to warm them up*
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 02-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Nobuwa-Ryuu

MattyQ will become famous soon enoughMattyQ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MattyQ Send a message via MSN to MattyQ Send a message via Yahoo to MattyQ
Default Re: An introduction, courtesy MattyQ

*laughs* I'm glad my haiku worked for ya, moses. ^_^ It was a kinda off-the-top-of-the-head thingy. Mostly because I had to run outside and move cars around and didn't put on any socks or anything, yee.