Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.

Old 01-30-2007, 11:10 AM
Im street *****, WU-TANG!

selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo
Default Re: Character Database

there are 3 on this page, alone i mean frankly i dont care you can be a 8ft tall guy weighing 400 pounds for all I care, just pointing it out

If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2007, 02:25 AM

water737 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to water737

character name: Shinka (no last name)
looks and clothing: small, think, long silky hair and at first glance a female, wear his hair long and in a pony tail, carries a katana and concealed tanto, long black kimono, white undercoat.
personality: cold and calculating, doesnt have any vices as such but enjoys a drink and a gamble at times.

son of a former swordsman who was continuously hired by the shogun and his court his looks are opposite of his fathers and having advanced his swordsman ship well beyond what his father and others taught him as a child his a skilled killer and while being honorable still enjoys a fight to much for his own good at times.

his father being killed by the shogunate while he was young and able to escape he seeks revenge and no prestige thereafter, a simple man, few desires, and finds pleasure in the bare neceities, he is a fearless opponant, peerless swordsman and adept at stealth, he seeks a clan that will not allow his morals to become blunt and will test his sword, until a chance for vengeance is presented. (not the finished story, just a bit off the top of my head)
Old 02-04-2007, 07:46 PM

Delerium is on a distinguished road

my character is 6'2" and 179 lbs. He spent a lot of time in Kobe eating delicous veal and oh my gosh there are sooo many calories in sake. I think my kimono shrunk in the river.

鋭い刀、厚い鎧、強い心、、、、それが俺の生き方
A sharp katana, thick armor, a strong heart......that's how I roll.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:59 AM

Xinra is an unknown quantity at this point

updated my profile....its back on page 3..also added a picture of what my character looks like too.

or you guys can look at it here.

My Character in Tatsumaki: Proto Type 1

Member Of Bakemono ばけもの

True love can never die...but it can kill

Last edited by Xinra; 06-08-2007 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:58 AM
Sculpted from Awesomeness

Vahn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Vahn Send a message via MSN to Vahn

Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread and haven't posted here yet...

Name: Mizutani Makoto
H: 5'10"
W: 170lbs
Sex: Male

Hair: Pitch black but for three thin streaks of gray on the left. Pulled back into a short cut-off ponytail (see Tenshin's graphic). Unshaven and slightly unkempt, a very short but full beard adorns his face.

Eyes: Faded gray

Clothes: Dark navy blue hakama; blue kimono, once dark but faded with age; sandal-less feet.

Weapon: Katana and wakizashi, well worn walking stick.

Profession: Once wandering Ronin made Kumamoto Samurai. Beyond that, the pursuit to understand his soul through his sword, bringing body and blade together as one.

Fighting Style: Lifetime 居合道, Iaido student, with a passing theoretical knowledge of 兵法二天一流, Hyoho Niten Ichi-ryu, acquired through open eyes and past confrontation. Uses what he can learn through watching and sparring/dueling to instill in himself the ability to adapt as needed.

Biography:
Spoiler:
When he was but a boy of 8, a gang of assassin mercenaries and thieves mistook his home and family for their target. Only after slaughtering his father did they realize their mistake. Rather than try to kill the rest of the household, they took young Makoto as a hostage to make their escape. They traveled half the country away in their flight from the law, and abandoned him in an unfamiliar city.

With no idea which way his home was, and not knowing anybody in this far away community, he became streetwise to survive. He had to steal food at first, and became quite adept with his hands. He learned early on what a little knowledge would gain him, and by making connections (sometimes through hints of blackmail) soon left the world of petty thievery behind - running errands for shops or conveying messages between parties. By the age of twelve he had not only learned to read, but also learned that more often than not it paid to do favors and ask nothing but a future favor in return. By the age of fourteen he had put enough distance between himself and his unlawful acts during childhood, and became well liked in this distant city he then called home.

At sixteen he had saved up enough to attempt the cross-country journey to his childhood home, with the hopes of being reunited with his family. He could not remember the name of the town he grew up in - it was lost in the chaos of memories the night of his abduction. For two years he traveled from city to city in the right general direction, earning a little money at each stop along the way.

On his eighteenth birthday he arrived at the door to his "home". Calling out his arrival, a family he did not recognize appeared at the door. When he explained that he used to live there, they sent for one of their servants. An old woman he recognized as a servant of his family came to him. She explained that after their fathers death and failure to find him, his mother and sisters left to start a new life. They died in a fire soon after, staying at an old Inn that caught flame. The old servant woman had kept his fathers katana and wakizashi by order of his mother when she left, should he ever return. She gave it to him, and told him that the family purpose was now his. Makoto left the house, new weapons fitting snugly at his waist, wondering what this new purpose was. The swords were all that was left of his family, so he made those two swords his life. For the next fourteen years Makoto traveled and studied. He had been an Iaido student as a boy - his father felt that the warrior skills were essential to making a proper man out of him.

While he had been away from the sword those ten years he spent in his other life, the techniques and theory of Iaido came back to him quickly. He studied with many different teachers during his travels, and always kept his eyes open to other styles, merging new concepts with those ingrained in him to mold his own adaptable style. At age 30, he joined the Kumamoto Clan, having made friends with a few of its members.

Personality:
Spoiler:
Makoto is prone to silent contemplation, with bursts of humor often at unexpected times. He is logical in conversation, and philosophical in meditation. He has no problem wandering or remaining grounded to an area. While kind at heart, he will not hesitate to carry out any act in the protection of his self or clan.

He would certainly help a stranger in need, but is also one to assess the situation and respect the value of what can be learned by an individual if help is not constantly provided. While he keeps it in check publicly, he has no real disdain for the lower classes; be they peasant or eta, Western medical practitioner or Eastern 'magician'. His later childhood and teen years saw fit to show him the life of a poor individual firsthand. In addition, though Western medical practice is outlawed, he understands the need to take advantage of what is available in order to survive.

Makoto will follow orders from his superiors but is not beyond questioning them if circumstance requires it. He holds his honor above all else, but his honor is not one set in stone; the world changes - so too does the applicable points of his honor code.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:28 PM

Mujihiro_Tasume is on a distinguished road

Mujihiro Tasume

Role: Lone Ninja
Appearance: Short Black hair w/ ponytail. Clothing consist of basic Dark Colored Ninja outfit.
Height: 5'9"
Weapon(s): Ninjato(Customized)
Personality: Energetic and idiotic, but after series of harsh experience, he developed a mature and serious personality.

History:

Takinobu is a highly skilled ninja that was sent on a mission to assassinate a high rank samurai who was reported to have a connection with a Mystrious group of ninjas planning an assault on the region's government. Takinobu and his team of Ryukage ninjas infiltrated the manor of the Samurai, and disposed of all threats towards thier mission. The samurai was finally assassinated, but another person came to see the tragic scene, it was a women w/ an infant. Takinobu saw the infant and his heart fell warm with mercy. Just then, his members killed the suspect and planned on killing the baby too, But this was too much for takinobu to bear so he stopped everyone and took in the infant to raise for himself.

The infant grew up to be an outstanding ninja of the Ryukage Ninjas. He was a bit of an idiot, but a hard worker. He was very interested in learning too. Even though he was an orphan in the ninja village, his relationship towards Takinobu was like a father to son thing. Mujihiro, was his given name at birth. He train to be a ninja since childhood with many other kids, but rarely had any friends, due to the fact that he was the first person to be accepted in the ninja village but not born in the village. This didn't bother him. He did, however had a big crush on a young kunoichi-in-traing with him, Ayume. He never had the courage to talk to her, but wat he did know, is that she is the daughter of Takinobu, but he never talked about his crush to Takinobu.

One Day, a mysterious band of ninjas attacked the village without warning. Mujihiro woke up with shock. He quickly ran to Takinobu, just to find that Ayume was unconcious on the floor and that a dark figure was in front of Takinobu. Mujihiro ran to defend takinobu, but the dark figure just did a one punch knockout on Mujihiro. Mujihiro was beggining to go unconcious, but still had little energy to see what was happening. The words he could Hear were only, "You took something from us, something very important, so now the boss wants to take something from you". "You will regret everything you've done this day,and another will come to stand up against you people", and after those last words from Takinobu, the dark figure slashed him to death. He turns and takes Ayume. Then Mujihiro fell into complete unconciousness.

Mujihiro wakes up only to see the village in ruins. He finds Takinobu and egerly ask what happened, and who were those people. But Takinobu only said "Crimson..Legion.........Ta....tsu.......ya". Mujihiro, confused and burst into tears. He then takes up Takinobu's ninjato, the Keibatsu Blade and swore vengance.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT

Last edited by Mujihiro_Tasume; 06-14-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Compiling Compiling

Zorbon is on a distinguished road

that's not bad xinra, ever thought about applying for concept artist?

Views expressed by Zorbon are not necessarily reflections of EoE or its partners.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorbon View Post
that's not bad xinra, ever thought about applying for concept artist?
Thanks Zorbon..but i dont deserve all the credits here. You can say i get half and Toshimaru gets half. I came up with the idea and style and model/character and me and him design and he draw it..me and toshimaru can come up with great ideas if we work together just like my character. Well if you are having second thoughts as me applying for concept artist then its ok after reading this. i dont really mind just wanna show my ideas through toshimaru's drawing skills.

Member Of Bakemono ばけもの

True love can never die...but it can kill

Last edited by Xinra; 06-19-2007 at 02:09 AM.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Sculpted from Awesomeness

Vahn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Vahn Send a message via MSN to Vahn

Go Team Xinrimaru!
Old 06-19-2007, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
Go Team Xinrimaru!