Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > News > Announcements

Announcements An area for announcements, for Eyes Out Entertainment and Tatsumaki: Land at War.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:46 PM

Delerium is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A personal update, and apology

Well I still believe in the idea of Tatsumaki and I wish Sykoi the best.

Take care and here's to calmer seas for you.

鋭い刀、厚い鎧、強い心、、、、それが俺の生き方
A sharp katana, thick armor, a strong heart......that's how I roll.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2012, 03:04 PM

CheesePlant is on a distinguished road

I hope you are doing well and getting back on track.

In terms of getting the game up and bringing in some cash do what lots of developers do and sell the game in alpha state Minecraft and also towns have and are having great success with this (towns right now is).

I strongly support developers who are getting immediate feedback from the community and selling an alpha version (free release version).

Good luck!
Old 01-28-2013, 07:22 AM

poporo is on a distinguished road

Heya Syk, hope 2013's doing much better for you. Have you guys considered kickstarter for funding?

"激水之疾,至于漂石者,勢也﹔鷙鳥之疾,至于毀折者,節也。是故
善戰者,其勢險,其節短。勢如張弩,節如發機
"
Old 06-27-2013, 06:38 PM
The Savage Wolf

Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage

I am still around, hoping for more to come. Hey, I am still working for a publishing company. If anyone is interested in writing a book tied to T:Law and donate at least half the money they make to this project if it is still going, I will personally work with them to help get it published and promoted as much as possible.

-Warning-
I am out of prozac and patience, and I have a .357

(translated to fit in with T:LAW)
Be wary, I am lacking both in mood and patience, and my blade is both fast and sharp.

(edited to fit for Yama)
Your getting on my nerves, leave before I injure your inner child with my fist.

Short stories by ME
Old 06-28-2013, 02:28 AM
Ninja XL

NinjaKerocker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to NinjaKerocker Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaKerocker

savage, a salute to you and all you dedicated fans out there, i think they should consider doing it a la Infinity a single player first, my suggestion would be a sandbox with custom questing, where you can design a story line and write it, much like say Neverwinter's Foundary, but on a single player basis and you can share it with other players

oh and for all of you ninja crazy fans check out Wolfire's Overgrowth
Old 09-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Ninjitsu Master

jaykend is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear things have been so bad.

With that said, I must offer a hard dose of reality. This endeavor could have EASILY been funded through kickstarter. That is just plain fact! I realize very well that Kickstarter was in its infancy in 2009, but someone should have made that effort.

For the love of god, a rehearsal studio I once used managed to fund an entire recording studio on kickstarter just giving free 3 hr block of time to people who donated $150.

This game would have been mobbed with donations. Any one who has ever been on kickstarter would tell you that.

It's a shame it didn't go that way. Anyhow, hope things improve for you Sykoi and let me know if it possible to get a refund once you get situated with the other games.

Best of luck to ya!!!!
Old 09-21-2013, 01:20 PM
The Guy

DeXtrose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykend View Post
Sorry to hear things have been so bad.

With that said, I must offer a hard dose of reality. This endeavor could have EASILY been funded through kickstarter. That is just plain fact! I realize very well that Kickstarter was in its infancy in 2009, but someone should have made that effort.

For the love of god, a rehearsal studio I once used managed to fund an entire recording studio on kickstarter just giving free 3 hr block of time to people who donated $150.

This game would have been mobbed with donations. Any one who has ever been on kickstarter would tell you that.

It's a shame it didn't go that way. Anyhow, hope things improve for you Sykoi and let me know if it possible to get a refund once you get situated with the other games.

Best of luck to ya!!!!
The problem is really, development on this game dwindled in 2004 not 2009 and sadly Kickstarter was not a thing yet, even a few years ago Kickstarter was mehh, so many great projects never even got noticed and there is no saying Tatsumaki would not have been the same way.

The reality is you need something to show, and with the amount of work we did and scrapped, and redid and scrapped there really was not much to show (as you can see by looking at the tiny bit of content on this forum)

There is another issue that prevents doing a Kickstarter, integrity, Eyes Out Entertainment as a brand has 0 integrity, which is part of the reason I have been distancing myself from it in past years. I do not think a Tatsumaki kickstarter has a snowballs chance in hell to succeed even if we set it at something that is not even a fraction of what we need to complete a high quality MMORPG. Of course, I may be wrong, but I still have no interest in taking that chance with the EOE name.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:19 AM

Philosophus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philosophus Send a message via Skype™ to Philosophus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophus View Post
sorry to hear about the troubles, but look on the bright side of life- like the song.
And dont worry be happy, things eventually clears up if they are meant to, stay tuned and positive and luck finds you sooner rather than later.

As a Small add to this, i have several web ideas and or ideas which can have serious revenues in it, but i myself lack the programming skills or knowledge to put them out forward without a pilar/ someone who understands how to set a business and or web idea live..
So if anyone have programming skills and know how to set up and sign a NDA for me, i am willing to share my ideas in order for possibilities for a revenue to support both myself and perhaps assist Tatsumaki which we all cherish and love so much in a conceptual view.
= this would equal a partnership should anyone partake in this challenge. Good tidings to all! Oh And Happy New Year! May change find us all.
Forgot to Add Contact info/ Assuming people would have ease doing so thru this forum. Can Reach Me On Skype : Birdness or Email : Monsen_10@hotmail.com - Still have ideas and a need for what mentioned above. Title your Email With Ideas! To make it easy for me. Thanks

Shinobi or Samurai, that is the question?,
Good or evil that's in the eye of the beholder
Which fate brings me to conclusions?