Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > General > The Katana > Contests and Events

Contests and Events An area of the forum meant for contests, riddles, and any other events that offer rewards in all shapes and sizes.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 10:57 PM
Bullet Proof Monk

ShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contest/events sub-forum guidelines.

I encourage, and totally support others posting in this sub-forum. Just understand that I'll lock after the initial thread if it's a link, and be sure it's a free game/site. Locking the thread after the initial post will keep from having to wade through tons of posts to find a decent game/contest/event post. If you have an idea for a contest and want help, PM me, if you want to host an impromptu contest feel free as long as appropriate for forum content of game concept.

To maintain integrity of thread's purpose almost no discussions are intended to take place on this forum, hence the locking of threads starting with links. Any questions/comments/suggestions don't hesistate to PM me. The main purpose of this sub-forum is to provide a place for fun activities that will build the foundation for the community that will be in Tatsumaki; discussions can take place in either the Katana forum or General Tatsumaki.