Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family

切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family Trin, Hiromi, moses

Old 09-24-2005, 03:03 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Trin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Trin Send a message via AIM to Trin Send a message via MSN to Trin Send a message via Yahoo to Trin
Default [RP] Kurokami's rescue: Entrance to the fold

The following is the RP that will set up moses' introduction to the Kiri Shini. Here is the scene:

Some time ago, he was taken as a slave in Yumi's geisha house, a little after he and I met during Bountiful Bounty. Kazuo has lied to Hiromi about where he's going, and has gone into a town's red light district to have some "late night fun."

Hiromi is back at a safe house taking care of one of Kazuo's friends after getting into a brawl. Kurokami is currently trying working his fingers to the bone as a slave after his conduct in Bountiful Bounty.

A chance meeting is about to occur. The new player in the theater of Kiri Shini is about to appear!

The New Face of Gaming
http://hdrlying.com
"Trin in a poetry contest is like, pitting an NFL player against a team of 5th grade touch-football. It's unfair on so many levels." ~Hiromi
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2005, 03:30 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses
Default Re: [RP] Kurokami's rescue: Entrance to the fold

'Damn you Shira! Looking into the bathes and forcing all this upon me.' I thought to myself. This same thought went through my mind everytime I had to scrub the floors. 'I should be out getting rich selling my sword.' "Hurry up! You still have the upstairs to do!" screeched a hunched old woman who helped maintain the geisha. Cursing her I continued with the arduous work.
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 09-24-2005, 05:22 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Send a message via ICQ to Trin Send a message via AIM to Trin Send a message via MSN to Trin Send a message via Yahoo to Trin

"I'm very sorry sir," the attendant outside the small bordello whispered. "You're going to have to give me your weapons if you wish to enter this establishment."

"You're kidding me," Kazuo hissed, his face becoming stern and cold. "There is no way I'm giving you Fujikawa."

As the two continued to argue, a man shuffled up to the attendant and whispered in his ear. As he did, the attendant's eyes began to widen in disbelief.

"Of-of course, Mitsuda-san," the attendant stammered. "I'm so sorry. I did not realize it was you. It must've been the night's shadows playing a trick upon my eyes!"

With little acknowledgement, Kazuo pushed past the attendant with Fujikawa in hand, and continued to the bordello's stable bars, where he could get a look at what was available. As he did, his mind started to wander back to the safe house, where Hiromi was taking care of his friend Haku after a vicious brawl. Hiromi had been attending to the Kiri Shini's finances and miscellaneous tasks for some time. On top of assisting Kazuo on missions, she was stretched thin.

He wanted to bring her along to give her a good time this night, but she would've advised against both drinking and women. He suddenly remembered why he hadn't settled down.

The New Face of Gaming
"Trin in a poetry contest is like, pitting an NFL player against a team of 5th grade touch-football. It's unfair on so many levels." ~Hiromi
Old 09-26-2005, 04:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses

I heard the argueing outside and I beleived I reconginized the voice. But to avoid the old bat's wrath I ran upstairs to finish with the floors, wonding who was coming in with their weapons...

Last edited by moses; 09-28-2005 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:13 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Walking down the alleyway that led to one of the more exclusive huts of the complex, Kazuo scratched his chin with his free hand, and looked up and around, grabbing a mental picture of his surroundings.

Kazuo had learned long ago how to keep a mental picture of his surroundings crystal clear, in case a fight broke out, or his plans did not go as he had wished. With Kazuo, this always seemed to be the case.

The alleyway's walls were the too larger buildings of the complex where most of the clientele had their fun. High walls meant that Kazuo's lateral escape would require some nimble footwork, but the sturdy banisters meant there would be little problem in the ascent.

Drunken laughter and koto music filled the air in faint wafts. The smell of shochu and sake serenaded Kazuo's nose, dragging him closer to the hut. His gut began to turn as he thought about how he had lied to Hiromi. In the past he had never had such a conscience about lying, cheating and hoodwinking anyone that had put their trust in him. Hiromi was different, though. Her honesty, her strength, and her determination had really affected Kazuo.

Forcibly forgetting about what he had done, Kazuo fixed his eyes on the hut ahead, and walked with determination. As he walked into the hut, he took note of the swords for hire that peppered the courtyard outside the hut. Each eyed Kazuo with a bloodlust. Not only did every one of them obviously know who he was, but someone had hired them, knowing that Kazuo was coming.

'What are they protecting?' Kazuo thought. 'Why hire swords just to take care of me?'

Kazuo knew something was awry. The establishment knew how good Kazuo was to the women here. There must be another reason bodyguards were being posted outside the hut. Kazuo's mind began to wander back to his entrance to the complex. The man had asked to take Kazuo's sword, most probably to give these guards an advantage when I inevitably started a fight.

'But what would I be fighting for?' Kazuo asked himself.

The New Face of Gaming
Old 10-04-2005, 02:20 PM

Rubbing my tender hands, I slowly walked down the stairs. I had been working all day and was dead on my feet.

'I need to get out of here. I used to have so much fun fighting whenever I could. While they dont treat me bad here, its just not for me.' I thought to myself, thinking of my employer Yumi.

I walked out to the privy to releive myself and washed my hands in the cool water basin. The cold water felt wonderful against my blistered and sore hands.
As I wandered back inside I noticed the increased guards around the perimeter of the geisha house.

'Whos the vip tonight?' I thought to myself, laughing at the fact that I was the only bodyguard who would actually do anything. 'That is if I liked the person.' I reminded myself, smiling a little.

Some how I managed to wander my way into the main room of the geisha house. Looking around I tried to find the VIP, but everyone in the room seemed to be just a normal man looking for some pleasure. Curious I began to look for my employer or her sister to find who are special guest was.

Old 10-05-2005, 01:00 AM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Hey moses, try to RP in third person. The change in viewpoint is throwing me off.

The New Face of Gaming
Old 10-05-2005, 07:32 AM

hehe. Ok, third person it is.

But i aint gonna fix all my other posts, i dont have the time

Old 10-15-2005, 04:50 PM

MitsueNeko has a spectacular aura aboutMitsueNeko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MitsueNeko Send a message via MSN to MitsueNeko

After a tiring and teadious task of walking home, Mitsue finally gets back to the geisha house after being away to participate in a festival event in the next town. As she approaches her home, she can tell that something had happened. She ignores this and walks into the geisha house. She finds an attendant and asks for Yumi.

"Mitsue-chan! It's nice to see you again. Miss Yumi-sama went to stay at a friends house and has been away for quite a while so she put Miss Suki in charge of this place while you were away."

"WHAT?! She put Suki in charge? Is she crazy? That old hag hates Kurokami-kun! She's going to work Kurokami-kun to the bone. I hopes he's alright."

With this news she ran upstairs to look for Kurokami-kun. "Kurokami-kun!!! Kurokami-kun!!! Where are you?!!!" She trips on the stairs and is is falling.

Someone catch me before I die!!!

It's not that you did something to me. I just hate you for simply existing. Be quiet and just let me kill you. ~ Mae Mae Hates You
Old 10-15-2005, 04:58 PM

"Mitsue-chan! It's nice to see you again. Miss Yumi-sama went to stay at a friends house and has been away for quite a while so she put Miss Suki in charge of this place while you were away."

"WHAT?! She put Suki in charge? Is she crazy? That old hag hates Kurokami-kun! She's going to work Kurokami-kun to the bone. I hopes he's alright."

"Kurokami-kun!!! Kurokami-kun!!! Where are you?!!!"

Upon hearing the screams, Kurokami runs towards his employer's sister. 'I wonder why she is so worried about me. She knows I can handle myself.' He thinks to himself as he continues toward the voices. He rounds the corner and begins to jump the stairs when Mistue Neko falls right into his lap. They both fall onto the freshily polished floor. After Mitsue rolls off of him, Kurokami leaps up and helps Mitsue up, asking "Are you ok Miss Mitsue?"