Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > ちぐるま とう :The Blood Wheel Clan Family

ちぐるま とう :The Blood Wheel Clan Family KazeKuroi, Sanctus, Xeus.Tsu, Skurai, Sicarius, Rez, Akatsuki, ninjaxmaster, otokomiraimarai, ppharoah, Comicartist22

Old 05-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Racoon of Hell is on a distinguished road
Default Re: General Discussion

Why do some people instantly assume that they will become powerful in-game? How do they know that they won't end up in failure? All one can do is propose, not already claim that you will be so. You can try to be so though. I think you can try to be sneaky and stuff if you want, but how do you know the police won't find you? Don't you think your clan might have spies inside? Snitch a meeting to the government, and it's over.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2005, 06:27 PM

c4shmon3y is on a distinguished road

What color is the clan going to be (ie:flag, or armor)
and what is going to be the flags picture?

ahhh wait lemme guess a bloody wheel with red around?
lol i wanna play the role of the government unsurpers ive always been good its hi time i destroy all those who live for PEACE ahem.

Last edited by c4shmon3y; 05-10-2005 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Ninjitsu Master

KazeKuroi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KazeKuroi Send a message via Yahoo to KazeKuroi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racoon of Hell
Why do some people instantly assume that they will become powerful in-game? How do they know that they won't end up in failure? All one can do is propose, not already claim that you will be so. You can try to be so though. I think you can try to be sneaky and stuff if you want, but how do you know the police won't find you? Don't you think your clan might have spies inside? Snitch a meeting to the government, and it's over.

Why do you Assume that I think it's going to be Instant? I expect the members of the clan to put as much effort in as me. To come up with meathods to take control as well as Live a normal life. I wouldnt know how my clan would have snitches in it, Because Clan members as I have mentioned in the discription will only need to know what they are told. Only the Highest ranking officers will plan the Differcult missions, They will take only thier students to do their part and they will only know their part. Thus making it very easy to narrow down who the mole was.
The clan is not yet established, so no one even knows a damn thing about them Role-Playing wise, So then if that is so How the hell would we have spys in a non existant clan what appears to be a simple village? Do you not know that what you know isn't necessarly what you character knows.

And for the color/flag ect. I Am not going to decide, I want members to decide with me. Out of Respect, you are treated as my equal, till you prove yourself unworthy.

It's fun to be young, dumb and full of cum, but it's funner to be old, wise and full of suprise. -Unknown
Old 05-11-2005, 05:42 AM
The Warbringer

Kuraku Hideaki is infamous around these partsKuraku Hideaki is infamous around these partsKuraku Hideaki is infamous around these partsKuraku Hideaki is infamous around these partsKuraku Hideaki is infamous around these partsKuraku Hideaki is infamous around these partsKuraku Hideaki is infamous around these partsKuraku Hideaki is infamous around these partsKuraku Hideaki is infamous around these partsKuraku Hideaki is infamous around these partsKuraku Hideaki is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Kuraku Hideaki

Yes, what Mayz (Kaze) said was true, you, the person, may know certain things, but to keep with the roleplaying aspects of the game, the character doesn't nesseceraly have know as well. if i knew i was walking into a trap, may it be political ingame or militial, i would allow myself to walk right into it. Why? you ask, well... it would be kind of fun to se how it ends up...
Old 05-11-2005, 07:50 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Tekashi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tekashi Send a message via MSN to Tekashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazeKuroi
Why do you Assume that I think it's going to be Instant? I expect the members of the clan to put as much effort in as me. To come up with meathods to take control as well as Live a normal life. I wouldnt know how my clan would have snitches in it, Because Clan members as I have mentioned in the discription will only need to know what they are told. Only the Highest ranking officers will plan the Differcult missions, They will take only thier students to do their part and they will only know their part. Thus making it very easy to narrow down who the mole was.
The clan is not yet established, so no one even knows a damn thing about them Role-Playing wise, So then if that is so How the hell would we have spys in a non existant clan what appears to be a simple village? Do you not know that what you know isn't necessarly what you character knows.

And for the color/flag ect. I Am not going to decide, I want members to decide with me. Out of Respect, you are treated as my equal, till you prove yourself unworthy.
ooooohh potty mouth lol and i like how your going with those roleplaying part. I just dont like how people assume they will be traitors right away...I just wanna kill me a government pig and then cheer....and go back to cooking my rice balls
Old 05-11-2005, 08:43 AM

Shinoku is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Shinoku Send a message via MSN to Shinoku

That's why it is planning Tekashi You plan on what you hope to become and plan this to hope other people will follow you, even in the non-gaming stage of the game. You'll stand stronger from the beginning and will have a less harder time to reach the goal you want to reach.

It's not asuming to be powerfull or being traitors. It's gathering people with likewise interests and goals for the game with wich you plan to become powerfull and traitors. Every goal has it's beginning. Consider these starting families a beginning of something, not something that's set to become what it's creator wanted it to be...

Live every day like it's your last

And with the clicking, came the ticking,
of the page that was no more..
Quoth the server, 404
Old 05-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Tekashi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tekashi Send a message via MSN to Tekashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoku
That's why it is planning Tekashi You plan on what you hope to become and plan this to hope other people will follow you, even in the non-gaming stage of the game. You'll stand stronger from the beginning and will have a less harder time to reach the goal you want to reach.

It's not asuming to be powerfull or being traitors. It's gathering people with likewise interests and goals for the game with wich you plan to become powerfull and traitors. Every goal has it's beginning. Consider these starting families a beginning of something, not something that's set to become what it's creator wanted it to be...
i know i know dun worry
Old 05-16-2005, 03:56 PM
General of the Ikko Army

Abc will become famous soon enough

Yes, it is likely that at least 60% of all the clans launched before the game is shipped will fail. However, I personally will try my hardest for that not to happen to me. I also assume that of all of you. If your effort is grand then you will succeed (to some small degree) in whatever venture you try to accomplish. All this talk of traitors is stupid. There are no traitors. Only unloyal followers.

Shira
________
Yamaha Sw396 Specifications

Last edited by Abc; 03-04-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-19-2005, 05:15 PM
The Guardian

Sanctus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sanctus Send a message via MSN to Sanctus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazeKuroi
o.o First off their are going to appear as just a simple town.
With 'Secret' misions. Their job is not to get caught.
As our Clan grows, and begins to rule streets of citys then we will be a powerful force. We just need to secretly knock off the powers. At many points we will appear nuetral, and thats it just appear. We will be very deceptive and missleading. Therefore not stepping on toes of others well knowningly and not causing enemies, till our strength in numbers grow.
Well said, I love it!

-Devout member of The Blood Wheel Clan
Old 05-19-2005, 11:15 PM
Lone Samurai

EliteSamurai is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats everyone's favorite mmo they've ever played?