Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  
 

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family

切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family Trin, Hiromi, moses



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 07-15-2005, 01:33 AM
Trin's Avatar
Trin Trin is offline
HDRL Editor-in-Chief
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The soul's farthest outpost
Posts: 644
Rep Power: 14
Trin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Trin Send a message via AIM to Trin Send a message via MSN to Trin Send a message via Yahoo to Trin
Default Re: Welcome to the Kiri Shini: The Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShininShado
I am going to try to start roleplaying some in the family forums, wheee!

The nefarious actions of your family have aroused suspicions from the members of the Yamamoto Family. As an emissary, I hope that you keep your illegal or even questionable activities out of the public eye. The waves of the ocean can hide all types of activites beneath the surface.

Shin
Don't expect any respect from myself or the Kiri Shini. We do our jobs, and we do it well. If you are threatened by our presence, then perhaps you should look inward, for our only adversaries are those that wish to do harm to those who cannot fend for themselves.

If the Yamamoto Family is worried about my kind, perhaps you shouldn't let corruption, murder and other insidious acts run rampant in front of your very eyes.

I suggest you keep your nose out of our business if you hope to wake up with it attached to your body.

Kazuo is a total ass. Don't expect any sort of respect out of him. There are only certain kinds of people that command respect from Kazuo. Unfortunately Shin, you aren't one of them. Let's keep this going!
__________________
Leader of 切り死に: The Kiri Shini

The New Face of Gaming
http://hdrlying.com
"Trin in a poetry contest is like, pitting an NFL player against a team of 5th grade touch-football. It's unfair on so many levels." ~Hiromi

Last edited by Trin; 07-15-2005 at 01:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 07-15-2005, 10:22 AM
ShininShado's Avatar
ShininShado ShininShado is offline
Bullet Proof Monk
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Eye of the Storm
Posts: 1,619
Rep Power: 129
ShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good come back.

Well sir, hmmmm... I must have confused your family with that of with less noble motives. You masterless samurai families are mostly the same to me.

Not to myself, but to Shado they are to an extent. The actual character of Shado doesn't know the background and lore of Kiri Shini, so until Kazuo tells him, he'd have no real idea. Just working on the basis that my character figured you were a ronin. Like the idea of a noble savage type family, interesting.
__________________
How oft doth thou hear words so strong, yet so soft?

Last edited by ShininShado; 07-15-2005 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Need to work on my roleplay some across castes, reworded second sentence to avoid being abrasive.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-15-2005, 10:31 AM
moses's Avatar
moses moses is offline
LanceArmstrong of Riddles
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,830
Rep Power: 15
moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses
Default Re: Welcome to the Kiri Shini: The Rules

You call many of us "ronins" but thats not what we all are. Some of us just fight
because it is better then just sitting around waiting for someone to attack us or call upon us. So watch what you say about us, especially us mercenaries and assassins, because in the words of Kazuo "tommorow you wont wake up..."


just to clear things up, im rping this as well and im not in the family but i gotta stick up for the fellow mercs
__________________
Link293|college:multiple moseses?!
m0s3s:yep 3 = work, normal moses = home
Link293|college:this is madness!
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail


Last edited by moses; 07-15-2005 at 11:53 AM. Reason: CONUFSUION
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Hiromi's Avatar
Hiromi Hiromi is offline
Lost Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 214
Rep Power: 14
Hiromi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hiromi Send a message via Yahoo to Hiromi
Default Re: Welcome to the Kiri Shini: The Rules

Being masterless, kind sir, does not make us ignoble. The grant of power brings the temptation of corruption, I've seen much of the evil that can hide behind a face of nobility. I've chosen not to serve a master, but to serve myself, and those around me that have proven their worth - not their status, as with the rest of the Kiri Shini.

A word of warning friend, please wait to form your judgements. We can be great friends, and even greater enemies.
__________________
Member of 切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family

"A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker." - Buddha
"I don't care if he's Mohamed "I'm Hard" Bruce Lee! You can't change fighters." - Brick Top
Deviant Art | Support Trin! | Scoundrel Alliance
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Trin's Avatar
Trin Trin is offline
HDRL Editor-in-Chief
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The soul's farthest outpost
Posts: 644
Rep Power: 14
Trin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Trin Send a message via AIM to Trin Send a message via MSN to Trin Send a message via Yahoo to Trin
Default Re: Welcome to the Kiri Shini: The Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses
You call many of us "ronins" but thats not what we all are. Some of us just fight
because it is better then just sitting around waiting for someone to attack us or call upon us. So watch what you say about us, especially us mercenaries and assassins, because in the words of Kazuo "tommorow you wont wake up..."


just to clear things up, im rping this as well and im not in the family but i gotta stick up for the fellow mercs
Sit down and shut up, kid. The big boys are talking. I don't need your help, or anyone else's to take care of this "noble" scum. Hiromi and I can handle things just fine without you "defending" us. Go back to your dolls before you hurt yourself.

Haha, sorry moses, but I had to do it. There's no way in hell Kazuo would accept your help.
__________________
Leader of 切り死に: The Kiri Shini

The New Face of Gaming
http://hdrlying.com
"Trin in a poetry contest is like, pitting an NFL player against a team of 5th grade touch-football. It's unfair on so many levels." ~Hiromi

Last edited by Trin; 07-15-2005 at 03:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Hiromi's Avatar
Hiromi Hiromi is offline
Lost Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 214
Rep Power: 14
Hiromi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hiromi Send a message via Yahoo to Hiromi
Default Re: Welcome to the Kiri Shini: The Rules

Kazuo! How dare you, you worthless pile of... *clenches fists angrily* You think you're all big and bad and ... bad...

I suppose I'll just have to take my coin elsewhere then. Don't think that I need you. I asked for your help because you were convenient, not special. Don't flatter yourself.

Hiromi is a little too kind-hearted to be much of a jerk, but she's insanely prideful and a little bit spoiled. Gets her feelings hurt easily, but tries her best not to show it.
__________________
Member of 切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family

"A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker." - Buddha
"I don't care if he's Mohamed "I'm Hard" Bruce Lee! You can't change fighters." - Brick Top
Deviant Art | Support Trin! | Scoundrel Alliance
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-15-2005, 02:31 PM
Trin's Avatar
Trin Trin is offline
HDRL Editor-in-Chief
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The soul's farthest outpost
Posts: 644
Rep Power: 14
Trin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Trin Send a message via AIM to Trin Send a message via MSN to Trin Send a message via Yahoo to Trin
Default Re: Welcome to the Kiri Shini: The Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiromi
Kazuo! How dare you, you worthless pile of... *clenches fists angrily* You think you're all big and bad and ... bad...

I suppose I'll just have to take my coin elsewhere then. Don't think that I need you. I asked for your help because you were convenient, not special. Don't flatter yourself.

Hiromi is a little too kind-hearted to be much of a jerk, but she's insanely prideful and a little bit spoiled. Gets her feelings hurt easily, but tries her best not to show it.
Grrr, don't you dare! Not after I spent our last bounty on your new yari!
__________________
Leader of 切り死に: The Kiri Shini

The New Face of Gaming
http://hdrlying.com
"Trin in a poetry contest is like, pitting an NFL player against a team of 5th grade touch-football. It's unfair on so many levels." ~Hiromi
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Abc's Avatar
Abc Abc is offline
General of the Ikko Army
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Right behind you......
Posts: 329
Rep Power: 14
Abc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Welcome to the Kiri Shini: The Rules

I agree...don't underestimate us Shinin. Noble blood spills more readily than that of our own. The blood that runs through these viens is cold and not easily seen. Are you trying to start a war kind sir? Cause if you are, I say, "Bring it on!"

Shira
________
Swed

Last edited by Abc; 03-04-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Hiromi's Avatar
Hiromi Hiromi is offline
Lost Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 214
Rep Power: 14
Hiromi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hiromi Send a message via Yahoo to Hiromi
Default Re: Welcome to the Kiri Shini: The Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trin
Grrr, don't you dare! Not after I spent our last bounty on your new yari!

Maybe try a little respect, then! My coin is just as good anywhere, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would treat me better than you do! Don't get off thinking you can talk to me like that and get away with it. I want an apology or me and my new yari will be gone by tomorrow.

Stupid man and your stupid...ness..

Oh and btw: Hiromi is the daughter of a nobleman. Kazuo was hired by her father to kill someone, and she witnessed the whole exchange. Since then Hiromi has been following Kazuo around. So, she's not exactly and assassin or anything cool. Kazuo's got a girlish little pain in the rear on his hands. XD
__________________
Member of 切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family

"A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker." - Buddha
"I don't care if he's Mohamed "I'm Hard" Bruce Lee! You can't change fighters." - Brick Top
Deviant Art | Support Trin! | Scoundrel Alliance

Last edited by Hiromi; 07-15-2005 at 02:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-15-2005, 03:16 PM
Trin's Avatar
Trin Trin is offline
HDRL Editor-in-Chief
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The soul's farthest outpost
Posts: 644
Rep Power: 14
Trin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Trin Send a message via AIM to Trin Send a message via MSN to Trin Send a message via Yahoo to Trin
Default Re: Welcome to the Kiri Shini: The Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiromi
Maybe try a little respect, then! My coin is just as good anywhere, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would treat me better than you do! Don't get off thinking you can talk to me like that and get away with it. I want an apology or me and my new yari will be gone by tomorrow.

Stupid man and your stupid...ness..

Oh and btw: Hiromi is the daughter of a nobleman. Kazuo was hired by her father to kill someone, and she witnessed the whole exchange. Since then Hiromi has been following Kazuo around. So, she's not exactly and assassin or anything cool. Kazuo's got a girlish little pain in the rear on his hands. XD
Dammit, Hiromi! I was talking to Kurokami! Not you!
__________________
Leader of 切り死に: The Kiri Shini

The New Face of Gaming
http://hdrlying.com
"Trin in a poetry contest is like, pitting an NFL player against a team of 5th grade touch-football. It's unfair on so many levels." ~Hiromi
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:27 AM.




Sponsored Links

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Advertisement System V2.6 By   Branden
Copyright 2004 - 2008, Eyes Out Entertainment
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts