Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family

切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family Trin, Hiromi, moses

Old 07-15-2005, 05:50 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Trin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Trin Send a message via AIM to Trin Send a message via MSN to Trin Send a message via Yahoo to Trin
Default Re: [RP] The stand off

Kazuo shuffles over to Hiromi and whispers in her ear.

"Come on, Hiromi. You have to finish this. We have a reputation to keep up."

Kazuo picks Hiromi's limp head up by her hair, and attempts to force her to drink the sake by pushing the bowl to her lips.

The New Face of Gaming
http://hdrlying.com
"Trin in a poetry contest is like, pitting an NFL player against a team of 5th grade touch-football. It's unfair on so many levels." ~Hiromi
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Lost Nobility

Hiromi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hiromi Send a message via Yahoo to Hiromi

Hiromi scrunches up her face in childish defiance, swatting at Kazuo's hand.

"If you make me do this, you'll regret it! My attempt at 'keeping up our reputation' is a pile on the grass outside."

"A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker." - Buddha
"I don't care if he's Mohamed "I'm Hard" Bruce Lee! You can't change fighters." - Brick Top
Deviant Art | Support Trin! | Scoundrel Alliance
Old 07-15-2005, 06:05 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Send a message via ICQ to Trin Send a message via AIM to Trin Send a message via MSN to Trin Send a message via Yahoo to Trin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiromi
Hiromi scrunches up her face in childish defiance, swatting at Kazuo's hand.

"If you make me do this, you'll regret it! My attempt at 'keeping up our reputation' is a pile on the grass outside."
Kazuo becomes wide eyed and stiff.

"You know what? I think I'm still thirsty," Kazuo responds, finishing off the bowl himself in a single gulp.

The New Face of Gaming
"Trin in a poetry contest is like, pitting an NFL player against a team of 5th grade touch-football. It's unfair on so many levels." ~Hiromi
Old 07-15-2005, 06:07 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses

Kurokami tries to figure out why Kazuo is drinking so much.
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 07-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Bullet Proof Monk

ShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the delay!!! I went out to get some dinner, and heading out after this to check out Charlie and Chocolate Factory - Trin, really good call on setting up actual setting for roleplay, appreciated on my part. I wanted to try make things more realistic from my point, and the last post I posted on your family forum left tons of room for roleplay and explanation of family motives, again thanks.

Shado takes his sandals off outside of the teahouse and warily looks around for signs of an ambush... he brushes off his hakama, and enters the the small building.

"Thank you for the audience good sir," Shado says. "My name is Shinin Shado of the Yamamoto Family." He bows with grace, and kneels at the table everyone is sitting at. Apologize again for hold up here. "I know your time is at least some valuable Kazou, so let's get to the point..." Shado does not know the difference between Kazou and KuroKami, and is facing Kuro when he says this. Shado takes a pottery cup of blue background with a white fish, and pours a cup of tea.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:38 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses

Kurokami looks over at Kazuo. He then begins to laugh at what he thinks Kazuo's about to do. He tries to cover it up but fails miserably.
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 07-15-2005, 07:12 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Kazuo grips his katana sheath, which innocently lies against the table. Kazuo's right eye lid begins to twitch as a vein becomes clearly visible on his forehead.

"Oy, pawn," Kazuo growls, barely coherent through the gnashing of his teeth. "If you're here to show me respect, you better look at me, instead of the boy."

Kazuo slowly thumbs his katana hilt, moving the katana a centimeter out of its sheath.

"Believe me. You don't want to admit that you just mistook me for that little welp over there."

Don't worry about the hold up. We all know each of us has a life to live. Hell, I'm going to be preoccupied for the rest of the evening in about an hour or so.

The New Face of Gaming

Last edited by Trin; 07-15-2005 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:41 PM
Bullet Proof Monk

ShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kazou is craaazeee! Hehehe.

I would wait for Hiromi's response, and Shira's but I'll just keep the ball rolling for the time. The interactions here are evident at least to me that Shado needs some sort of bodyguard, and that one might be procured through these interactions. Also keep in mind that introductions are customarily necessary for me to address someone by name, elsewise I wouldn't know it. However, Kazou was the main one Shado was to meet with, so he just took it for granted the first person he saw in the teahouse was him.

"Ahhhh, kon nichi wa Kazou-dono." Shado bows totally oblivious to Kazou's sword or the stench of sake on his breath. "I've requested audience with yourself and Shira-san to speak of your motives, intentions, and overall exploits in reference to our business holdings in the area. As you know the Yamamoto Family controls sizable land holdings, businesses in town, and several farming tracts. As emissary of the Yamamoto Family I come in peace. Yamamoto could care less if you murder other murders or outlaws, but once your actions interfere with our business holdings, there may be trouble." In my defense, I think I'm the only that roleplays from Yamamoto, and that makes it really difficult to roleplay here. The inactivity in Yamamoto makes it difficult to pull some of this off, hehe.

"I will start this meeting with a simple peace offering from Yamamoto..." Shado says, pulling from his hakama, two sets of gold tipped ivory chop sticks. He hands one to Shira and one to Kazou. "These are normally reserved for dignitaries and elite guards, but it is our earnest desire that our families can work together towards common goals, instead of bickering or having in-fighting hinder our progresses."

Shado takes a sip of hot tea and surveys the room... bamboo for most of the construction, a small table in the middle of the room. Kazou sits across from him at the table, Hiromi next to him, and Kami at the head of the table. Shira more or less lurks in the corner not kneeling at the table for the time, with a pottery jug of sake. Kazou's part of the table is filled with <what seem to be empty> sake bottles. It is during this survey he sees Kazou's hand upon the hilt of his katana, as well as two of the other ronin. Unshaken, Shado sips his still piping hot tea... Shado's tachi hangs from his belt but he never thinks of its use.

Last edited by ShininShado; 07-15-2005 at 10:22 PM. Reason: To add roleplay element.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:03 PM
HDRL Editor-in-Chief

Kazuo eyes the peace offering, and takes his hand off of his katana. He takes the chopsticks from Shin and eyes them cautiously.

"Thank you," Kazuo utters grudgingly, giving an unsteady bow without standing. "I respect a man who's willing to meet me face to face without flinching. I know you can see my katana." Kazuo stuffs the chopsticks into his ukata, and soon realizes he has no present in return.

He pulls out his money bag and roots around for something appropriate to give. Hiromi peers over Kazuo's shoulder and points at a coin in the bag. Kazuo smiles and pulls it out.

"Here you go," Kazuo casually utters, flipping a chinese coin with his thumb onto the table. "They're rare in these parts, so don't spend it."

Kazuo calls the waitress and asks for two more bottles of sake. "My father always said, never trust a man who doesn't drink. Put down that tea and join me in this sake, if you're serious about continuing these talks."

Well, that's my last post for probably the rest of the night. Funnily enough, I'm heading out for some sake and sushi. Feel free to post, and I'll try to catch up tomorrow.

The New Face of Gaming
Old 07-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Bullet Proof Monk

Default Shado drinks it up.

The character of Shado is a huge jump from the last character I RP'd, an always drunk Troll Zerker in Dark Age of Camelot, his last name was KegSlayer.

Shado takes the coin and eyes it. He takes it and puts it in his coinpurse. Seeing the altered states the mercenaries are in does not exactly appeal to him that much, he does not want to offend Kazou, and wants to keep the door of diplomacy open. "If trust is the issue here, drinks are on me." Shado puts a stack of koku on the table and calls the waitress.

"Your finest sake if you please m'am." She brings back serveral decanters of sake. "Gentlemen, and lady drink up, by all means." Shado pours himself a small ceramic cup of golden and black designs full of sake, and watches as most of the others at the table grab a full decanter... their swarthy demeanors not at all bothering the stout Shado. Since Shado still isn't sure of the motives or intentions of either family, he isn't going to toast to either, but he could use a drink to cut the tension!! He puts back a small cup of sake, and pours another...