Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family

切り死に: The Kiri Shini Family Trin, Hiromi, moses

Old 07-15-2005, 08:56 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses
Default Re: [RP] The stand off

"I wasnt gonna have a drink tonight, but if we are getting out the fine stuff..." says Kurokami. Greedily he pours himself some saki. "Ummm. Good Stuff. May
I also get a plate of dumblings. Thank-you." Then eyeing the chopsticks he whistles. "Those are the finest utensils I've ever seen." With that he picks up Shira's pair.
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Lost Nobility

Hiromi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Hiromi Send a message via Yahoo to Hiromi

Hiromi watches the exchange with feigned disintrest. Wary of the emissary from the Yamamoto family, she flips a coin idly in her fingers as she watches Kazuo slip the Ivory chopsticks out of sight. She learned from the exchanges with her father not to trust strangers; especially strangers bearing gifts.

A stray coin flip, and it goes clattering across the tabletop. Slamming his palm down on the table, Kazuo caught it and pocketed it, sending her an icy stare in return. The movement in his utaka flashes Hiromi a glimpse of formed Ivory, and she supresses the urge to turn a glance to the newcomer.

Something didn't sit right, and Hiromi doesn't like it.

"A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker." - Buddha
"I don't care if he's Mohamed "I'm Hard" Bruce Lee! You can't change fighters." - Brick Top
Deviant Art | Support Trin! | Scoundrel Alliance
Old 07-16-2005, 12:13 AM
General of the Ikko Army

Abc will become famous soon enough

"Excuse me Kurokami-san, would you kindly return my gift please. Such finery should never touch your lips." With that Shira takes the chopsticks and pockets them.

"Thank you for the gift. As you know my name is Shira Monatobe, leader of the Gokai-Shido Clan. I would also like to return the favor..." Reaching into his cloths he retrieves a highly decorative tanto with a gold hilt and silver sheath carved into the shape of a dragon. Carefully he hands it to Shinin with a slight nod.

"I hope we can finish this meeting soon I have somewhere important to be in a little less than an hour."
________
Buy aromed vaporizer

Last edited by Abc; 03-04-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:19 AM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses

"Ronin dont dare insult me. We may have yet to meet on a field of battle but your actions have moved you up the list. And why would a dishonored samurai such as yourself need such fine eating tools." With that Kurokami downs the remaining dumplings and finishes his sake. "Kazuo Im going into the back room to cool off." softly stated Kurokami. "Keep an eye on this one." he warned, waving his hand in Shira's direction. And getting up Kurokami heads to the back room to cool off and take a nap.
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 07-16-2005, 12:32 AM
General of the Ikko Army

"Your friend better watch his tone. If he addresses me like that again I may have to stop being cordial. I trust he is not one of yours Kazuo?" Shira pulls up a stool to the table. Gently he removes his tachi-katana from his belt and lets it rest against the table edge, readily available.
________
Buy Vaporizers

Last edited by Abc; 03-04-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-16-2005, 01:00 AM
Dark Lost One

Talos will become famous soon enough

A Dark cloaked figure walks inside the tea house and makes his way over to the right hand corner. He sits down and leans his katana against the table. He motions the waitress over to his table but the she is hesitant. After a few moments she makes her way over to the man.

"Sake please..." his low scratchy voice whispered to her. She returned to him with a cup of sake noticing him staring in the direction of Shira.

The man whose entered is Taros. His past history is unknown and reason for attending this tea house at the same time as the others is also unclear. He has no loyalties to any family at the moment.
Old 07-16-2005, 01:46 AM

MitsueNeko has a spectacular aura aboutMitsueNeko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MitsueNeko Send a message via MSN to MitsueNeko

Mitsue, the waitress that was called earlier to serve the drinks, walked up to Shira, "Umm...pardon me Shira-sama...I have a message to deliver to you..." She leans into his ear and whispers. "There is a man outside that wants to speak with you sir" She bows to him, then walks behind the counter to serve drinks in the tea house.

Last edited by MitsueNeko; 07-16-2005 at 01:52 AM.
Old 07-16-2005, 01:58 AM
General of the Ikko Army

"Excuse me my fine sirs. I have some other business to attend to right know. Please continue with your negotiations. I'll return shortly." Shira retrieves his sword and walks outside. His posture betrays his impatient mood.
________
Toyota Granvia Specifications

Old 07-16-2005, 02:08 AM
Bakemono

ToshiMaru has a spectacular aura aboutToshiMaru has a spectacular aura about

Outside of the Tea House, waiting for Shira, was Toshimaru leaning his back to the wall next to the door. "So, Shira, how is the talking going? Fine, I assume?"

"Anyways, beyond their conversations, i have something else to discuss. I am here to represent my masters; the Bakemono wants to offer an alliance with your group."

As Toshimaru was talking, he pulled from behind him out of nowhere; a scroll containing a maroon colored seal with a dragon design on it. And he tossed it to Shira, "I hope this is a good item to make our deal."
Old 07-16-2005, 02:15 AM
General of the Ikko Army

Catching the scroll roughly Shira examines it closely. Seeming satisfied he looks at Toshimaru questioningly. "But seeing as I have no gift for you in return how can we complete our business?"
________
Motor triathlon race car