Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Community Projects > User Interaction > Private Forums > Zento: The Journey Ahead

Zento: The Journey Ahead A log of the things I do that I would like to express and share.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Peace Artist

Tenshin is on a distinguished road
Default Zen Shiatsu Therapy - Debut

So, after two years in an intensive Zen Shiatsu Program, I'm ready to start my practice. My dojo offered to rent me a room at a really good deal and I've just about gotten all of my licencing down and ready to kick off my career. I'm really excited as my first day at the dojo draws close (next Sunday). I've decide to run a promotion for my debut, free 30 minute treatments to stir up business. I sent my brochures to about 70 people in my mailing list at about 2am last night, and already have a booking and 2 possibilities plus a number of promoters spreading the word like butter on bread! I'm happy, things are looking all right, it's gonna be a nice beginning.

So here, attached is the brochure I worked oh so hard on and put all my lovin into it. Why don't you let me know what you thin-- i just got another booking --think. Here it is!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zen shiatsu brochure.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	356.7 KB
ID:	527  
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2007, 11:24 AM

SunWuKong has a spectacular aura aboutSunWuKong has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Zen Shiatsu Therapy - Debut

Yatta!!
Best of luck.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Peace Artist

Tenshin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Zen Shiatsu Therapy - Debut

So today I went to get my holistic practitioner license... Cost 274.19... So I now owe my parents around $700 (ugh). I think I'll have to get a side job for the first couple months of practice. Jobs never last me more than 3 months anyways before I get bored and sick of them, but hopefully I can find a fun one and meet a lot of interesting new people. That's the one good part to me about getting a job, that and money. I'll try getting a job at some local spas and clinics, and if that doesn't work out I'll apply at some retail places. Anything else is too boring for me. I'd work security, only I hate night shifts, because I love sleep.

My availability is the only thing that worries me. Stores hiring for part time are usually looking for evening and weekend workers. The only full days I have off from school and training are mondays, and thursdays. Wednesdays and fridays I can work in the day, but I have class at night, and weekends I'll be treating at the clinic all day; basically I'll be there from 10am to 8-9pm. I'm not sure how appealing my availability will be to the companies I'll be looking to get hired by, but hopefully I can find something for my free time so my mother doesn't get so pissed off at my freeloading.

*sigh* I hate working...