Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Community Projects > User Interaction > Private Forums > The Lost writings of Shichi Fukuin... Volume 1

The Lost writings of Shichi Fukuin... Volume 1 Fragments found from the writings of Shichi Fukuin. Contains various parts of his teaching and life experiences.

Old 12-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Shichi is on a distinguished road
Default Fragment hyakuichi

...I witnessed while hanging upside down from the bonsai tree. It was midmorning and I was in my usual meditations waiting for a thought to drop from heaven. I burst out in laughter from the tickling sensations I was experiencing while being suspended in this position for the last three days and nights. It seems the tickling was caused by the sweat that started from the bottom of my feet and ran it's way down my spine to the tip of my forehead. It would then continue it's journey downwards at a much higher rate of speed once it left the platform of my body. It seems that the slick fluid movements and the ability of the water particles to cling to surfaces even where a solid object would have fallen long ago would not save it from the force of gravity that my current suspension from the side of this cliff was causing. I watched intensely as the drops plummeted into the valley below...

A quote from the lost writings of Shichi.
Sponsored Links