Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  
 

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Ikko Family

Ikko Family Ronin, selmo, Abc, HajimeSaito, Bento, Tomoshibi, Anarchy, Simplexus, donau, ComicP, masterofwind, Marika, Mugen, Aucillion, Camjpn, Mouko, wicked, sgsoloplayer



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 04-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Ronin's Avatar
Ronin Ronin is offline
Ikko Family Founder
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In your soul, and I watch you wherever you go!
Posts: 1,224
Rep Power: 14
Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin
Default Re: Apply For The Ikko Here

I'm on plenty, just not as much in the evenings. Work out whatever you want with Senshi, but if you still want to join us I would be more than happy to accept you. We need Merchants of all kinds and would be more than happy to support you as a family member. If you join I might have to start up my Economics Branch for merchants.
__________________
"Look over there! its me not stabbing you for your money!" -anonymous

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 05-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Zicdeh's Avatar
Zicdeh Zicdeh is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0
Zicdeh is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Apply For The Ikko Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshi
I pmed Zicdeh... (or atleast I think I did...)
I don't recall recieving any pms from you, senshi
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-03-2006, 02:40 PM
selmo's Avatar
selmo selmo is offline
Im street *****, WU-TANG!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In my howse
Posts: 2,302
Rep Power: 17
selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo
Default Re: Apply For The Ikko Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by selmo
When did you PM ronin? I havent seen him on too much latley, i did talk to him the other day but resend the PM and he will reply. I will talk to him about both of you, zicdeh. In the mean time senshi please post your In game information (^_^)
wow...im an idiot -.- dont even know my own family members i thought senshi was applying for some reason...
__________________


If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Luno's Avatar
Luno Luno is offline
Ninjitsu Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 26
Rep Power: 0
Luno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Luno
Default Re: Apply For The Ikko Here

IGN: Akimoto Shun
Sense of Honor: honorable
Merchant: no
Fighter: Perhaps
Personality: great n funny person.. nice to everyone, keeps it easy
In game life: Either a ninja or just a wandering swordsman living a normal life and living to help server the Ikko family
Contributing craft: Might cook, or alchemy
Able to be online: pretty much every weekday from 4:20 pm to 12:00 am and be acive on the forums
Ninja: Pretty much
What I want:I want a nice life just living in a rural area or in the family house taking care of whetever needs to be done really =]
What I like: I like that this family seems to be the biggest and most active and that we will be able to leave a mark on this game as well as be together n have fun
Suggestions: I suggest for the people that were here for alpha n such should get some kind of recognition.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Kurosaki's Avatar
Kurosaki Kurosaki is offline
The Bodyguard
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 469
Rep Power: 14
Kurosaki is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kurosaki
Default Re: Apply For The Ikko Here

Sorry to jump in but *Honour* Lets remember who made the English language , and lets remember how to spell correctly!
__________________
The Art of War is not to die for your cause, but to make the enemy die for theirs.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-04-2006, 06:17 PM
selmo's Avatar
selmo selmo is offline
Im street *****, WU-TANG!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In my howse
Posts: 2,302
Rep Power: 17
selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo
Default Re: Apply For The Ikko Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki
Sorry to jump in but *Honour* Lets remember who made the English language , and lets remember how to spell correctly!
There is a difference in USA and UK english, we have a whole thread about it in the forum...i am pretty sure that one u wont hurt, its similar to having two words thare are similar in two differnt languages take hospital for example it is similar in english as it is in spanish...is it exactly the same i dont think so (i could be wrong i dont know spanish...) but pretty much spelling difference dont deem one language as right or wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luno
IGN: Akimoto Shun
Sense of Honor: honorable
Merchant: no
Fighter: Perhaps
Personality: great n funny person.. nice to everyone, keeps it easy
In game life: Either a ninja or just a wandering swordsman living a normal life and living to help server the Ikko family
Contributing craft: Might cook, or alchemy
Able to be online: pretty much every weekday from 4:20 pm to 12:00 am and be acive on the forums
Ninja: Pretty much
What I want:I want a nice life just living in a rural area or in the family house taking care of whetever needs to be done really =]
What I like: I like that this family seems to be the biggest and most active and that we will be able to leave a mark on this game as well as be together n have fun
Suggestions: I suggest for the people that were here for alpha n such should get some kind of recognition.
Sounds like you fit in well, but before I welcome you I need Ronin's nod of approval
__________________


If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-05-2006, 02:30 PM
HajimeSaito's Avatar
HajimeSaito HajimeSaito is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 521
Rep Power: 13
HajimeSaito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HajimeSaito Send a message via MSN to HajimeSaito
Default Re: Apply For The Ikko Here

Join the Field Ops!!! By the way nice avatar Ronin.
__________________
Major Hajime Saito of The Ikko Army
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Ronin's Avatar
Ronin Ronin is offline
Ikko Family Founder
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In your soul, and I watch you wherever you go!
Posts: 1,224
Rep Power: 14
Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin
Default Re: Apply For The Ikko Here

Welcome to the Ikko, once family systems are back up you will be officially in ^_^

Thx Hajime
__________________
"Look over there! its me not stabbing you for your money!" -anonymous

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-08-2006, 04:46 AM
Kurosaki's Avatar
Kurosaki Kurosaki is offline
The Bodyguard
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 469
Rep Power: 14
Kurosaki is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kurosaki
Default Re: Apply For The Ikko Here

IGN: Kurosaki Ichigo? (Not at all creative i know, but the last name might change at a later date)
Sense of Honour: Very Honourable
Merchant: no
Fighter: All the way
Personality: Peaceful, Funny, Quick Witted.
In game life: Give me a sword and some one to protect and im there.
Contributing craft: Blacksmith (Everyone needs a friendly blacksmith)
Able to be online: I sleep for about 4-5 hours a day. I'l be online when im not sleeping
Ninja: Not really....i dont need the element of surprise to cut off someone's head
What I want: I'd like to forge beautiful weapons and armour and to protect my family.
What I like: A family that takes an active role in supporting the game and the forums, and i believe Ikko family does that quite well
Suggestions: Dont step on my blue suede shoes?
__________________
The Art of War is not to die for your cause, but to make the enemy die for theirs.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-08-2006, 10:24 AM
selmo's Avatar
selmo selmo is offline
Im street *****, WU-TANG!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In my howse
Posts: 2,302
Rep Power: 17
selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo
Default Re: Apply For The Ikko Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki
IGN: Kurosaki Ichigo? (Not at all creative i know, but the last name might change at a later date)
Sense of Honour: Very Honourable
Merchant: no
Fighter: All the way
Personality: Peaceful, Funny, Quick Witted.
In game life: Give me a sword and some one to protect and im there.
Contributing craft: Blacksmith (Everyone needs a friendly blacksmith)
Able to be online: I sleep for about 4-5 hours a day. I'l be online when im not sleeping
Ninja: Not really....i dont need the element of surprise to cut off someone's head
What I want: I'd like to forge beautiful weapons and armour and to protect my family.
What I like: A family that takes an active role in supporting the game and the forums, and i believe Ikko family does that quite well
Suggestions: Dont step on my blue suede shoes?
Interesting I think we are lacking in solid sturdy warriors, but i could have sworn you were in a family already heh...
__________________


If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33 AM.




Sponsored Links

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Advertisement System V2.6 By   Branden
Copyright 2004 - 2008, Eyes Out Entertainment
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts