Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > General

General General discussions about Tatsumaki: Land at War go here.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:38 PM

Kakii366 is on a distinguished road
Default Is someone alive? is this game DEAD?

Is sakoi still developing the games? why there isnt any new updates announcement or anything

this game seems to be dead

Something is on the horizon
February 10, 2009 - 12:19 AM Posted by Sykoi

Something is on the horizon for Tatsumaki, and while I'd love to release more information than this, we all (The team) thought it would be better to keep the information under-wraps for the time being, as we are not 100% sure on our timeline.
While I'm not willing to reveal all of the details of what's coming, or when it's coming (Could be a week, could be a few months), I will say this: It's huge... It's over 6 months worth of work, and long overdue. On top of the large amount of Tatsumaki-related updates that are on the way, there will also be overhauls to the site, the way we manage the community, and our communication with the world outside of the forums. Prepare to see a new face with this mysterious news that is on the horizon.

a year has past since then.....

Last edited by Kakii366; 12-29-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is someone alive? is this game DEAD?

hi kakii that's a good question and ill try to answer it for you as best i can,
the official answer is that the game is still in development by the eyes out team and they are waiting for few thing before they do a big updates announcement. that's the official answer on the question other people have other opinions and ideas as to whats going on with the game but i don't entertain thous ideas, so best bet is just to wait and see, yeah i know we all been doing that, as that's all we can do for now unless you want to learn a programming language and join there team. any way i know this is not much but i hope it helped

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting
Old 12-29-2010, 04:31 PM

HajimeSaito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HajimeSaito Send a message via MSN to HajimeSaito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakii366 View Post
Is sakoi still developing the games? why there isnt any new updates announcement or anything

this game seems to be dead

Something is on the horizon
February 10, 2009 - 12:19 AM Posted by Sykoi

Something is on the horizon for Tatsumaki, and while I'd love to release more information than this, we all (The team) thought it would be better to keep the information under-wraps for the time being, as we are not 100% sure on our timeline.
While I'm not willing to reveal all of the details of what's coming, or when it's coming (Could be a week, could be a few months), I will say this: It's huge... It's over 6 months worth of work, and long overdue. On top of the large amount of Tatsumaki-related updates that are on the way, there will also be overhauls to the site, the way we manage the community, and our communication with the world outside of the forums. Prepare to see a new face with this mysterious news that is on the horizon.

a year has past since then.....
Kakii, it may seem as if little progress is being made but I assure you the development team is working and has made significant improvements to the original code etc. I have spoken to Sykoi recently and I can confirm that he and the team are working on the game.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:49 PM

CheesePlant is on a distinguished road

I've just doing my annual check in to see if the games still alive.

Many independent companies take their time making games, this happened with Mortal Online so I can understand this isn't a real company(?) its more like a group of people who want to make a game?

I don't think you have the budget or resources that the team who are making the next Duke Nukem eh and thats been erm, 12 years maybe lol.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:51 PM

Philosophus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philosophus Send a message via Skype™ to Philosophus

Imo Its about time something was released to reassure people that things are in fact progressing.
As we all know words are only words and Images, Concepts and sounds are much more worthwhile in the long run.

Shinobi or Samurai, that is the question?,
Good or evil that's in the eye of the beholder
Which fate brings me to conclusions?

Old 01-08-2011, 05:07 PM

Yagyu is on a distinguished road

I have been saying they need to give this concern some attention for awhile now, allot of people are either giving up or feeling like they wasted their pre order. I love the community and the proposed game as anyone can attest, but i do think someone should really be giving the general public some kind of assurance things are indeed progressing. It only seems to be the right and professional thing to do, even if not allot has been made it still lets people know for sure that they havent wasted their money.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Ninjitsu Master

CecilArcelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CecilArcelle Send a message via Yahoo to CecilArcelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagyu View Post
I have been saying they need to give this concern some attention for awhile now, allot of people are either giving up or feeling like they wasted their pre order. I love the community and the proposed game as anyone can attest, but i do think someone should really be giving the general public some kind of assurance things are indeed progressing. It only seems to be the right and professional thing to do, even if not allot has been made it still lets people know for sure that they havent wasted their money.
And furthermore, something more significant than just stating that progress has/is being made.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:08 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Undead is on a distinguished road

All signs point to yes
Old 01-13-2011, 06:38 PM

Delerium is on a distinguished road

Creating video games are neither cheap, easy or fast to do. Think of games like WoW, TOR or WAR. They take many years with hundreds of people and millions of dollars. To even create something in this genre with so many functions with just a few people.... well it can take some amount of time with only a few people and limited funds.

I don't know what has or hasn't been done but I wish the dev team the best and know that their hard work is appreciated (especially with the limited resources they have) by more than they know.

Ganbare! Faito! Ippatsu!

鋭い刀、厚い鎧、強い心、、、、それが俺の生き方
A sharp katana, thick armor, a strong heart......that's how I roll.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:22 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Location: I've lived in 7 Cities and 5 States, who knows where I am "now"...
Kogara is on a distinguished road

I really hate to reference anything WoW related my self, but to follow up on what Delerium was saying: Look at the recent expansion pack for WoW, that was announced on August 21, 2009, and didn't come out until the 7th of December 2010, and I'll add that there were details out on it before it was even officially announced. So it took them over a year, at least, just to make that. Blizzard is like, one of the largest, if not THE largest, MMO companies out there, and they certainly aren't hard for cash.

So basically, what I'm saying is, I don't really think the amount of time we've waited is really that big a deal. (heck I've been waiting since around the time this game was announced)

Anyway, no its not dead. Results shown or not, I don't believe its dead for a split second.

But yes, some results to shut everyone else up and make them feel safe again, would indeed be nice.

(Edit: By the way, the slight hostility at the end, is not directed at the OP or people like him/her who are just curious. Just aimed at people who have advanced beyond this. Ok?.....Bye lol)

Honor in all things.
Honor is everything.
--------------------------------

Proud member of the Ikko Family!

Long live the Ikko!

http://www.eoeforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2852&dateline=1272768  923

Last edited by Kogara; 01-18-2011 at 01:41 AM.